What happened to Irina [SPOILERS for s4]

<span style='font-family:Times'></span>I want to bring this up, i dont know if it has been brought up in another thread, its just some speculation id like to introduce.

Is there anyone out there who thinks that Jack DID NOT kill Iriana, Ive been thinking about it. and i really dont think so. Actually i think that sydney may have in her time away those 2 years she was missing. Reasons i believe this is because of some dialog form season 3 episode resurrection. vv

Lauren: (to Sydney) You think the CIA couldn't find you when you went missing? Or that you learned what happened to you by chance?

Lauren: (to Sydney) But if your mother has really been helping you since she left, why haven't you spoken to her?

Lauren: We're both pawns in the same game. The difference between us is I know who controls me!
Sydney: Who controls me?
Lauren: I guess you'll never know...

What if this is project christmas's end game? What if Jack knew where sydney was those two years and he was controlling her. What if this was the CIA's doing also. Jack being in prison.. could it have all been a sharade? Just like Lauren said to Sydney" Do you hink that the CIA couldnt find you when you went missing?" We never really heard or saw Irian at all in season three.. she could have been dead. Why did Katya (Irinas sister) want to kill Sydney? Was she out for revenge? Maybe Jack/Sloan are the ones who are controling the "Pawns" I think this all fits together well enough to make a good assumtion. I guess we will just have to see in time how things pan out.

I don't think Jack did it -- that would be too easy.... I have my own theory on who actually did it and as Jack said -- If she knew everything, it would incapacitate her (or something like that...) ;)

Man, he'd better not be out every time they say he's in prison! Especially with the naked hatred (what's his name, now?) Lauren's boss had for him! <_<

Nope I don't think Jack did either...

and remember how Sloane and Jack were talking about the "real truth"?? i wonder what that was? maybe jack is just covering up... I dunno.

Julesters said:
Nope I don't think Jack did either...

and remember how Sloane and Jack were talking about the "real truth"?? i wonder what that was? maybe jack is just covering up... I dunno.
[post="1159803"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree there is definately something Sydney isn't being told - maybe its to protect her, but I think the 'real truth' will be reveiled throughout the season so all we have to do is wait.

Surrender said:
<span style='font-family:Times'></span>I want to bring this up, i dont know if it has been brought up in another thread, its just some speculation id like to introduce.

Is there anyone out there who thinks that Jack DID NOT kill Iriana, Ive been thinking about it. and i really dont think so. Actually i think that sydney may have in her time away those 2 years she was missing. Reasons i believe this is because of some dialog form season 3 episode resurrection. vv

Lauren: (to Sydney) You think the CIA couldn't find you when you went missing? Or that you learned what happened to you by chance?

Lauren: (to Sydney) But if your mother has really been helping you since she left, why haven't you spoken to her?

Lauren: We're both pawns in the same game. The difference between us is I know who controls me!
Sydney: Who controls me?
Lauren: I guess you'll never know...
What if this is project christmas's end game? What if Jack knew where sydney was those two years and he was controlling her. What if this was the CIA's doing also. Jack being in prison.. could it have all been a sharade? Just like Lauren said to Sydney" Do you hink that the CIA couldnt find you when you went missing?" We never really heard or saw Irian at all in season three.. she could have been dead. Why did Katya (Irinas sister) want to kill Sydney? Was she out for revenge? Maybe Jack/Sloan are the ones who are controling the "Pawns"  I think this all fits together well enough to make a good assumtion.  I guess we will just have to see in time how things pan out.
[post="1158244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ah! i thought i was all alone in thinking that she couldn't possibley be gone! A good friend of mine "Gigi", said that she refused to come back to the show, but she has to! Their's to much that has been left that only Iriana could really explain. But, that is how our beloved show works. So really all we can do is wait, and HOPE! hehe :smiley:

i was thinking the same thing, i really don't think he did it either! i mean, there is a twist behind it otherwise he and Sloane wouldn't have been talking about it, Sloane said "did you tell her everything" and Jack said "it is better she didn't know"

Can I just say I think it's wrong to have this here, I mean yeah actually I had read this in a spoiler before I founf this but say I hadn't living in the UK we haven't had S4 started yet it would have ruined it for us, ok so no offence but don't you think it's a little bit thoughtless to post the is in the general discussion with a title Irina's Death for everyone else who isn't lucky enough to have got S4 and doesn't live in the US! :nonono:

Sabella said:
Can I just say I think it's wrong to have this here, I mean yeah actually I had read this in a spoiler before I founf this but say I hadn't living in the UK we haven't had S4 started yet it would have ruined it for us, ok so no offence but don't you think it's a little bit thoughtless to post the is in the general discussion with a title Irina's Death for everyone else who isn't lucky enough to have got S4 and doesn't live in the US! :nonono:
[post="1165818"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You're quite right!!!! Title changed. :blush:

Right now I don't know what to believe in, but I have a thread about this myself. If Jack really did kill Irina then he must have done it sometime between S3 ep 20-22. Jack chatted with Irina in "Hourglass"(ep 19) Also he really believed that he was talkin' to Irina. He couldn't have killed her before ep 19 because then he would have known that the person he was talkin' with over the chat wasn't Irina. Does this make any sence at all?

Surrender said:
<span style='font-family:Times'></span>
What if this is project christmas's end game? What if Jack knew where sydney was those two years and he was controlling her. What if this was the CIA's doing also. Jack being in prison.. could it have all been a sharade? Just like Lauren said to Sydney" Do you hink that the CIA couldnt find you when you went missing?" We never really heard or saw Irian at all in season three.. she could have been dead. Why did Katya (Irinas sister) want to kill Sydney? Was she out for revenge? Maybe Jack/Sloan are the ones who are controling the "Pawns"  I think this all fits together well enough to make a good assumtion.  I guess we will just have to see in time how things pan out.
[post="1158244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

arrrgh.. so much information.. so then are you saying that you think jack and/or the cia ordered sydney during the 2 years to kill irina for them? that kills me to think that sydney could have been manipulated into killing her own mother... if thats even what your saying....? can you clear this up for me lol

emetib147 said:
arrrgh.. so much information.. so then are you saying that you think jack and/or the cia ordered sydney during the 2 years to kill irina for them? that kills me to think that sydney could have been manipulated into killing her own mother... if thats even what your saying....? can you clear this up for me lol
[post="1178919"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That appears to be what's being said, but remember, this is just a theory. I have a hard time believing that Jack would--at any time--program his daughter to kill her own mother. How could they have that happen and expect Jack to remain as a viable character? He'd implode before our eyes. -_-

I'm loving the theory that Sydney did it rather than Jack. It fits in well with what Lauren said, except the controlling part. She could have been refering to whatever is going on between Jack and Sloane, but there are a few holes and I have a bad memory so I can't fill in the blanks just yet.

that is really interesting.. but i just cant bear to believe it yet! :eek:

it would really help to know whats going on with Jack and Sloane though! like when sloane said "did you tell her everything.." hmmm... and then tonight they said they were "turning up their time table"

so confusing!!

I'm with a lot of people with this one...the theory that's been running through my mine a lot is that Sydney probably did it. Cuz when Jack said "If she knew the real truth...it would incapacitate her."

Now if you think about it...Sydney can deal with a betrayal from Jack....it wouldn't be the first time...but can she live with the thought she might have killed Irina?

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
I'm with a lot of people with this one...the theory that's been running through my mine a lot is that Sydney probably did it. Cuz when Jack said "If she knew the real truth...it would incapacitate her."

Now if you think about it...Sydney can deal with a betrayal from Jack....it wouldn't be the first time...but can she live with the thought she might have killed Irina?
[post="1180884"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i think your right. but during the 2 years where she was "julia", they never broke her. so, she actually knew what she was doing the whole time, up until where she got her memory erased. thats the only thing that doesnt make sense to me.. i dont think that sydney would willingly kill Irina, knowing she was doing so. Especially if she was indeed working with the CIA and Jack, she wouldnt have to be putting on an act for anyone. Now if she was "programmed" in some way to kill Irina, that makes more sense. But saying that she did it during the 2 years... she would have known exactly what she was doing since she was never broken!

well as far as we know, Sydney has seen Irina's body. and that would have been after s3, but before s4, that Sydney buried Irina. and if Sydney had killed Irina it would have been at least a year before then while she was "missing."
and didn't they basically tell us that those documents said Jack killed Irina?
not saying it's not possible, but if the theory of Sydney killing Irina was accurate, then it would require those documents detailing the time frame and those documents being false. and if that's accurate then.... DAMN. i can't figure this out. her and jack would both know then that Jack wasn't talking to Irina online... and would be wondering who it was. or at least Sydney would be wondering, cuz maybe Jack already knows.

BAH... i dunno
this one I AM going to lose sleep over.

callsignfreelancer said:
well as far as we know, Sydney has seen Irina's body. and that would have been after s3, but before s4, that Sydney buried Irina. and if Sydney had killed Irina it would have been at least a year before then while she was "missing."
[post="1184019"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

when did sydney see irina's body? did i miss something?

emetib147 said:
i think your right. but during the 2 years where she was "julia", they never broke her. so, she actually knew what she was doing the whole time, up until where she got her memory erased. thats the only thing that doesnt make sense to me.. i dont think that sydney would willingly kill Irina, knowing she was doing so. Especially if she was indeed working with the CIA and Jack, she wouldnt have to be putting on an act for anyone. Now if she was "programmed" in some way to kill Irina, that makes more sense. But saying that she did it during the 2 years... she would have known exactly what she was doing since she was never broken!
[post="1183100"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Excellent observation!! But going along with what you said, wouldn't it be interesting if, since she was never brain-washed and she was already in the mood of staging peoples deaths, she staged the death of her mom!...well...er...um...maybe it's a little farfetched...but still! It just does really suck that Irina's gone, and any sort of theory saying that she is really alive, I'm game for!! :lol:

falling4stars said:
Excellent observation!! But going along with what you said, wouldn't it be interesting if, since she was never brain-washed and she was already in the mood of staging peoples deaths, she staged the death of her mom!...well...er...um...maybe it's a little farfetched...but still! It just does really suck that Irina's gone, and any sort of theory saying that she is really alive, I'm game for!! :lol:
[post="1185856"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ooh i like it! your right it is kinda farfetched.. but hey this is alias we're talking about! it could happen! :D

i want Irina back!! :(

Back