what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are starting to feel liket here getting stabbed in the back (from what has been happening on aim..ect) some people have left for family problems some for other resons were never really going to kno whts going o nbecause we arn't the people but those are some resons hope that helped
-a still very sad liz

i wasn't here for any of this...

it's so freaky. i get off hte computer one day, and when i turn it on the next, allalias is a ghost town. everyone that is always here *never* will be again. i can only hope some of htem will come back. this is so frusterating. we still all love alias, don't we? isn't htat why we're here? i think that a lot of people have been forgetting that fact and just going straight here to the member lounge to do other stuff. it's hard move on when there is nobody around... i wish we could go back and undo... but it looks like some people are holding grudges...

Closing.

If you are considering leaving, please give AA a chance. If you love this community and the people you have gotten to know here, please give AA a chance. Even if it’s only a couple week, stay a little bit longer and give it another chance :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back