What Happens in Cabo, Stays in Cabo

I just stumbled across Chapter 3 by accident.

Loved how they are watching MIL!! Great Movie :smiley: :love:

Aww so Syd likes Vaughn or vice versa?

Can't wait for the next chapters :happydance:

Well, since no one was replying...here's the next chapter, enjoy.

Chapter 4

Sydney had fallen asleep a half an hour after Eric had made his announcement about Michael and Julian thinking she was hott. Francie and Lauren had returned from the movie room and were now flipping through People magazine. The main cabin was quiet except for the occasional laugh or whisper from Francie and Lauren and the hum of the small engine.

Another hour passed and the pilot came on the speaker and told everyone that they would be landing in 20 minutes.

“Do you think I should wake her up?” Michael asked Eric.

Eric shrugged, “I don’t care.”

“Thanks a lot for your help,” he replied sarcastically and walked over to Sydney. He gently shook her awake.

“We’re landing soon.” Michael whispered to Sydney. She nodded and brought her seat up.

“Good nap?” He asked.

“Yep,” she replied with a smile.

Michael smiled back and slid into the seat next to her, his arm around her.

The plane landed a few minutes later and the group of friends were met with three very nice cars nearby.

“Dude, we’ve got a Ferrari as a rental!!” Will exclaimed.

Sydney smiled. “Yeah, and we’ve got two BMWs too.”

The group quickly nominated Sydney to drive the Ferrari, Julian to drive the BMW and Eric to drive the other BMW. They split up, Sydney and Michael in the Ferrari. Julian, France and Lauren in the silver BMW. Will and Eric and luggage in the blue BMW.

After fifteen minutes of drive along the coast, the group pulled up to a gate, punched in the code and soon filled the long driveway with their rental cars.

“Oh my God! This place is gorgeous!” Lauren exclaimed as she got out of the car.

Sydney and the rest of the gang got out of their cars and the maids started to tote their belongings into the mansion.

“Who’s ready to hit the beach?” Sydney asked, enthusiastically.

+++++

An hour later, Sydney, Francie, and Lauren lay in a covered cabana on the private beach on the property. The three girls watched as the guys started a game of football. “I’m gonna get some drinks, want anything?” Francie asked her friends.

“I’ll take another strawberry margarita,” Lauren replied and rolled over on her back, untying the back of her Christian Dior bikini.

Sydney played with a strand of hair as she watched a very nicely tanned and shirtless Michael running in the sand, catching a football.

“Hello, earth to Syd! Do you want anything?” Lauren tried to get her attention.

“SYD! Stop staring at Michael!” Francie shouted.

“Get me another piña colada please.” Sydney said slightly distracted.

Francie nodded. She turned to leave, but turned back around and added, “Do us all a favor and just tell Michael.”

“Wait, you like Michael?!?” Lauren asked a little too loud.

“Yes…” Sydney said.

“Oh…” Lauren replied quietly, her cruel mind already at work.

“Why? Do you like him too?” Sydney asked.

“Well, a little…”

“Oh.”

Sydney sighed and sprayed on some more tanning oil that she had bought at a trendy boutique in Beverly Hills for $398 a bottle.

“I hate how you never get burned. I always like fry.” Lauren said enviously.

Francie soon returned with the drinks. “You know what, I’m going to tell Michael.” Francie stated just as the football game came to an end and the guys jogged over to them. Michael lay down next to Sydney, which didn’t go unnoticed by the others. Sydney smiled as Michael stole a sip of her piña colada. “Babe, you’re gonna die of skin cancer.” Michael said as he picked up the bottle of tanning oil.

As Lauren watched Sydney and Michael interact, her cruel mind instantly came up with a scheme, “Michael, can I talk to you for a moment?” Lauren asked as she got up. Francie and Sydney looked shocked as Michael and Lauren took off, walking down the beach.

After walking in silence for nearly ten minutes, Michael finally asked, “Lauren, what is it that you want?”

Lauren smiled. “You.”

Michael laughed. “Me?”

“Yes you.”

Michael’s smile faded as he realized that she wasn’t joking. “You’re serious?”

“Deadly serious, Michael.” She replied, snaking her arms around his neck. “So…will you go out to dinner with me tonight?”

Michael hesitated and Lauren quickly added, “Unless there’s someone else you’d rather have dinner with….”

He shook his head no and Lauren smiled. “Great.”

Nothing could possibly satisfy her more than seeing the look on Sydney Bristow’s face when she found out. She would die of jealousy…if the sight of her and Michael together didn’t kill her first.
great chap, i love that lauren thinks she'll get vaughn, i cant wait to see it blow up in her face, i cant wait for s/v fluff, please
now spoilers?

i already posted this spoiler but ill post it again:

“You from here?”

“No, I’m from Los Angeles…Beverly Hills really.”

“Oh, you one of those trust fund babies?” He asked jokingly.

She smiled, “Yep. What about you? Where are you from?”

“Grew up in Santa Monica. One of my friends moved down here, kept visiting me and other people. Every time he did, he’d bring someone over. So finally, I sold most of my stuff, rented an apartment and started saving up money. I just opened the shop a month ago.” He said as he finished the outline up.

“How old are you?” She asked.

“Twenty two, you?”

“Old enough to know better, too young to care,” she said with a wink.

and now :

A guy that looked exactly like Shane West greeted them. “Welcome to Jake’s Tattoo and Body Piercing. What do you want done?”

does that explain why shane west is in the wallpaper? lol

Greeeeeaaaaaaaaatttttt... I knew that that good side of Lauren wasn't to be trusted

:cry:

Vaughnie! You're supposed to go out with Syddie, doofy! *whines*

luv JuJu :harp:

Nothing could possibly satisfy her more than seeing the look on Sydney Bristow’s face when she found out. She would die of jealousy…if the sight of her and Michael together didn’t kill her first!
thats just cruel.....he so liked sydney!!!! arggg!!!! i dont lke lauren....in any story i read...and this story continues to prove my point!!!!!

Correction:

aww you guys, don't worry gosh! remember, sv shipper who loves teasing her readers here!

:lol:

NO!! First of all Lauren needs to just die because she always messes stuff up and second of all, in the first spoiler...It isn't Sydney talking to a new guy is it? Please tell me no. I can't believe Syd let Lauren get to Vaughn first! God, Sydney is gonna die when she hears they're going out. I really hope Vaughn has a horrible time and realizes that lauren's a b**** and that he likes Sydney more then her. Can you please add me to the addict list?? I love this story! :D

lee :happydance:

oh god, what a b****!! i so didnt think people as mean as that actually existed, you proved me wrong!!! Lauren is a biartch though.... and vaughn is totally gonna realise that and fall in love with syd even more, and they'll live happily ever after :love: Yep, thats what happening (y)

Lauren is really a b****.........she call´s her self one of Syd friends. Some friend she is. Great update...........can´t wait for more.

This is gonna be good cause I love Laguna Beach so I know what happened in Cabo...Can't wait to sww how you do it in this story...
Can I get a pm when you update please...

yea, lauren is definetly a b****/sl** etc. i hate to say this, but im modeling lauren after my "best friend", Kirsten. she's a b**** too lol. yea, so we're not friends anymore anyways....

PM List:

freelancer79
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
KAliasGirl
rileylovesalias
aliasfan212
vaughnshoney
aliasdancer007
meghanlyn85
Nicky_Bristow
vaughnsgurl4lf
Gaia
Vaughnlover15
SydneyVaughn47
ASIOagent
Alwazabrat
PoketRockets11
seona
maddy28
Bubbles
hannahb
Alias79
sydney_alias_vaughn
Alias Fan Gillian
wiseman
stealthy
cupcake55
leelow13
gucci_94
noggi16
SpygirlAmy
stella1
Krista Bristow
Syd&Van4ever
ae_gurl293

aliasfan212
sydneymicheal

ADDICTS:

#1 – maddy28
#2 - leelow13

Now the Chapter! (its super long so i hope the wait was worth it!!!)

Chapter 5

“They’re coming back!” Sydney half whispered to Francie.

“Why are they holding hands?” Francie asked.

“No idea.” Sydney replied. The conversation ended when Lauren and Michael sat down on one of the lounge chairs.

“Where’ve you two been? It’s been like an hour.” Will stated.

“We were just having a nice chat,” Michael replied.

“Yes, yes we were.” Lauren said before she gave Michael a kiss on the lips.

Francie looked at Sydney, worried. Sydney stared at the new couple for a moment, and then got up and went inside the house. Only grateful for one thing, her giant Chanel sunglasses that hid the tears that were now forming behind her hazel eyes…

+++++

“Syd, open up, it’s me, Fran.” Francie knocked on Sydney’s door once again.

“No!”

“Sydney, open this door right now!” Francie demanded again.

After realizing she wasn’t going to leave her alone until she opened the door, Sydney got up and let her friend in.

“Why? Why did she do that?” Sydney asked, tears returning.

“I don’t know hon, I don’t know.” Francie replied, hugging her friend.

After they sat down, Sydney said in between sobs, “She knew! She knew I liked Michael!”

“She’s just…I don’t know. She’s just not the best friend in the world.”

“I’m not mad that she’s with Michael. Well, I am sort of mad, but I’m even madder that she just backstabbed me like that!” Sydney said and Francie nodded in agreement.

“You know what? Screw it. Screw Lauren and screw Michael. I don’t need them. This is my vacation and I’m going to enjoy it.” Sydney said, a bit happier.

Francie smiled. “Good!” Sydney got up and went to the closet where all her clothes had been put away. “What are you doing?” Francie asked.

“We are going to La Tortuga Cantina.” Sydney stated determined.

“What’s that?” Francie questioned.

“That’s this bar I spotted five minutes away.” Sydney told her as she took a short skirt and halter top from the closet. “I’m going to go shower and get ready. We’re leaving at seven sharp so you have a bit over an hour.”

Francie grinned and went down the hall to her room.

Almost 2 hours later, they were seated at the bar, La Tortuga Cantina.

“I’ve decided that I’m going to enjoy all aspects of this vacation.”

“Sounds good to me.”

Sydney nodded and drank her second shot of tequila. “Nothing’s going to take care of this whole Michael thing better than a spring fling.”

Francie looked at Sydney strangely. “Since when are you so open to new experiences?”

“Since now. Let’s do something completely memorable and crazy!” Sydney replied enthusiastically.

“Like what?” Francie asked as she got up from the bar, tossing a wad of money to cover the drinks and walking out of the bar.

Sydney looked around and spotted a tattooing and piercing place. “Like this.” Sydney said walking in with Francie in tow.

A guy that looked exactly like Shane West greeted them. “Welcome to Jake’s Tattoo and Body Piercing. What do you want done?”

Sydney smiled. “Can you give me and my friend a second to decide?” The guy nodded and Sydney turned back to Francie.

“You’re crazy Syd.” Francie said, shaking her head.

“Please do this with me?” Sydney begged.

“That depends on what ‘this’ is.”

“A tattoo?”

“Fine, but you’re going first!”

Sydney smiled, “Yay!” She turned back to the guy and said, “I’m ready. I want a butterfly in pink on my lower back.”

They guy handed her a book. “Choose what you want or I can draw something.”

“Okay.” They began flipping through the book and Sydney found what she wanted – a butterfly with pink wings on a flower – and told the guy.

“Alright,” he said and led her back to a chair. After getting out the inks and new equipment, he noticed she seemed tense. “First tattoo?”

She nodded.

“Well, it’s not that bad. It hurts for a bit but you get used to it.”

“How many do you have?” She asked curiously.

“Two, I just started my shop up and before that I went with some buddies a few times. I’m Jake,” he said and extended a hand.

“I’m Sydney.” She replied with a grin.

As he began the outline, he tried to make small talk to take her mind off the pain. “You from here?”

“No, I’m from Los Angeles…Beverly Hills really.”

“Oh, you one of those trust fund babies?” He asked jokingly.

She smiled, “Yep. What about you? Where are you from?”

“Grew up in Santa Monica. One of my friends moved down here, kept visiting me and other people. Every time he did, he’d bring someone over. So finally, I sold most of my stuff, rented an apartment and started saving up money. I just opened the shop a month ago.” He said as he finished the outline up.

“How old are you?” She asked.

“Twenty two, you?”

“Old enough to know better, too young to care,” she said with a wink.

Jake smiled. “Nice answer, it’s been awhile since I’ve met someone with that kind of personality.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“No, don’t be.” It’s refreshing. And it’s nice to see someone able to speak their mind and be witty.”

Sydney smiled. “I’m eighteen next week.” She said.

“You look a lot older than that.”

“I get that a lot.”

He nodded and continued, “So you like it here so far?”

“I love it here. It’s great. I just got here this morning with some friends.”

“Boyfriend?”

She shook her head no. “No, foot loose and fancy free.”

“Perfect.”

“And why is that?”

“Because I’m single too.” Jake said as he set the tools down and got a bottle of aloe vera and smeared some over her new tattoo. “Okay, you’re done. Just keep the bandage on for twenty four hours and wash it with soft soap after you remove the bandage. Pat dry and keep it dry and out of the sun for forty eight hours.”

She nodded. “So no beach then huh?” She asked disappointed.

“Well, I could always show you around, keep you entertained till you heal.” He suggested.

Sydney smiled, “I’d like that, Jake.”

“So would I.” He replied as Francie reappeared from another room.

“I thought you were getting a tattoo?” She questioned.

“I decided on this,” Francie replied and lifted her shirt up a bit to reveal a now pierced belly button.

“Chicken.” Sydney taunted as she jotted down directions to the house they were staying as well as her cell number. Sydney handed it to Jake along with the money. “See you tomorrow.” Sydney said and left with Francie. Things were suddenly a lot better.

QUOTED REVIEWS POR FAVOR!!!

:lol:

that reminds me of "Make me un casedilla por favor" and "do you like my spanish? want some caseellllias?" lol good times on laugna and in advisory! hehehe im a dork lol... anyways...enjoy!!

What's wrong with Vaughn? If he liked Sydney why is he with Lauren? -_- And I really hate Lauren. Hopefully Vaughn gets jealous when he sees Syd with the new guy. ;)

FIRST. YEA!

I know what's going to happen. Vaughn is going to see her with JAke and be really jelous. Can't wait for the next update.

texasalias

lol hehehe i love writting...maybe ill post some spoilers..but only if i get at least 5 or more quotes!!

now...off to do my algebra hw....

when i get back, id like some quotes!!

I hate to say it but Vaughn is an idiot. Why go out with Lauren when everyone knows how he feels about Syd. He better get jealous and fix things soon.

Thanks for the PM

Back