What Happens in Cabo, Stays in Cabo

Title: What Happens in Cabo, Stays in Cabo
Author: Sydney Bristow 2300844 (AKA: Sydney)
Chapters: ? Dont know yet

Inspired by the last episode of Laguna Beach and watching some special on E! called Trust Fund Babies and by some parts of the A-List Series: Back in Black.

Disclaimer: I dont own alias or the characters/songs used in this story. but i do own the things i created.

Thanks to: Dani for reading the 1st chapter!!

Wallpaper:

cabobanner.jpg

Link

Wallpaper Credits:
Font: alder
texture: bad karma
pics: aliasmedia, jen-garner.net, google
brushes: none

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>What Happens in Cabo, Stays in Cabo

Chapter 1

“Oh my gosh! I am soooo excited!!” Seventeen year old Sydney Bristow heard as one of her best friends, Lauren Reed, ran around Sydney’s huge room, jumping over several Louis Vuitton suitcases. “This year’s spring break is gonna be awesome!” Lauren exclaimed happily.

“Yea, I know. Terrific.” Sydney said half heartedly. It had been a week since her and her boyfriend of a year, Danny Hecht had broken up. She and Danny had been the It Couple ever since they got together at Homecoming the year before. Danny had dumped her for some sophomore, Amy Snider, Sydney still wasn’t fully recovered, and everyone knew that. She sighed as she tossed in a baby blue bikini into one of her bags.

“Aww, Syd, you know he wasn’t worth it.” Sydney’s other friend, Francie Calfo said as she wrapped an arm around her friend.

The doorbell rang and the girls briefly stopped their packing. “Whatever. It’s not like it matters anyway.” Sydney replied as she got up and walked down the wooden steps and to the door.

The “It Crowd” would be leaving tomorrow at ten to fly down to Cabo San Lucas for a week. The It Crowd included Sydney Bristow, the richest girl at school. Her dad was a lawyer who took in a salary in the 8 figure range. Her mom was an A-List movie star. Because of her connections and money, Sydney got everything she wanted and more. Last year she got the biggest Sweet Sixteenth Los Angles ever saw and a really nice Mercedes-Benz to top it all off. She often was seen at various awards shows with her other high society friends. Francie Calfo came from a wealthy family as well. Her parents owned a large real estate company and she usually got a lot of stuff too. Lauren Reed was heiress to her family’s giant hotel empire. The girls were a great combination, almost as great as the guys that hung out with them. Michael Vaughn, Will Tippin, Eric Weiss and Julian Sark. All were extremely hot and also very nice. Michael’s dad is a plastic surgeon, Will’s mom a wealthy artist, and Julian Sark the son of the ambassador to England. The only one that wasn’t filthy rich was Eric Weiss, but he managed to get by somehow. There was often a lot of drama between the girls but in the end it all worked out.

Sydney opened one of the glass doors and Michael Vaughn was waiting for her on the other side. They’d been friends for a very long time and most people at their high school wondered if they were more than just friends, especially after Sydney and Danny broke up.

“Hey,” Michael said quietly.

“Hi, what are you doing here?” Sydney asked, surprised to see him.

Upstairs in Sydney’s room, Francie and Lauren snuck peeks from the balcony. They could see and hear everything.

“Uhm…just came by to see how you were.”

“I’m uh…tired. Lots of packing. Fran and Lauren are here if you want to say hi.”

“Nah. That’s alright.” He paused. “So we’re all set for tomorrow morning?”

“Yep!” She replied cheerfully. “My dad talked to the pilot and set everything up.”

“Great. It’s awesome your dad has his own jet.”

Sydney nodded. Something was different, but she couldn’t place it. Was Michael acting weird around her? And why were there butterflies in her stomach for the first time ever?

The sound of giggles coming from upstairs caused both of them to look up towards the balcony. Apparently Lauren and Francie were amusing themselves with a calculator that flipped open when you pressed the button on the front.

“Oh my god!! That is soooo cool!! Let me see it!” Lauren demanded as she reached over and tried to snatch it from Francie.

“No! It’s my flippy calculator. Get your own. I think they sell them at Wal-Mart.”

“Wal-Mart? What’s that? Do they like sell walls there?” Lauren asked, truly not knowing the answer.

“Oh my God, you are like the blondest blonde I have ever met.” Francie said as she got up and walked back into the room.

Michael and Sydney laughed and then silence over took them again.

“Well, tomorrow’s gonna be interesting.” Michael stated.

“The whole week is going to be interesting.” Sydney replied with a slight small.

“Syd!! Hurry up!! We have to finish packing!” Lauren called over the blaring music coming from upstairs. Apparently Francie had found Sydney’s huge collection of CDs.

Sydney turned back to Michael. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Yea.” He said and took her into his arms, causing even more butterflies in Sydney’s stomach.

“Good night.” She said quietly.

“Night, baby.” He said and walked back to his Land Rover.

Sydney shut the door and leaned against it. She sighed as she walked back up the stairs to her room, only one thing was on her mind, Why do I feel this way about Michael?

</span>

It gets better! I promise!! And yes, I'm back to writting! I've got already 7 chapters to this story!!

Oh and a suprise is coming up soon! For every 5 commments I get, I'll post 1 spoiler/quote from the next chapter. For every 3 quotes I get, I'll post a suprise (there's 10 suprises).

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
“Wal-Mart?  What’s that?  Do they like sell walls there?”  Lauren asked, truly not knowing the answer.

Oh man........hilarious. Where´s Lauren from........Mars?

Interesting plot........can I get a pm when you update?

Sounds fun! Sydneys youth years..before and without spying.Have you read A-list serie from Zoey Dean? your story sounds little like it.

Gaia said:
.Have you read A-list serie from Zoey Dean? your story sounds little like it.
[post="1497923"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes i love that series! its kinda like that but a little bit different.

ETA:

I'm needing a beta for my new story. PM me if you're interested.

Since my evil mother banned my from Laguna Beach :hmm: I think this will suffice. Definately add me to the PM list. Sounds awesome...can't wait to see if Syd/Vaughn will turn into a Kristen/Stephen thing!

Ri

loved the start!!! could I be added to your PM list please!!! thanks!!! love the start...ok cant wait to read more i hope that they get together...loved the whole flippy calculator thingy thats great!!!!

loved the start!!! could I be added to your PM list please!!! thanks!!! love the start...ok cant wait to read more i hope that they get together...loved the whole flippy calculator thingy thats great!!!!

Current PM list:

freelancer79
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
KAliasGirl
rileylovesalias
aliasfan212
vaughnshoney
aliasdancer007
meghanlyn85

Suprise:

**Some pictures of the place they're stayign at!

OKAY:

ETA:

ignore the last pictures: i found something better :smiley:

lloydvista.jpg

LLOYDENTRANCE.jpg

lloydguestsuite.jpg

lloydback.jpg

lloydview.jpg

lloydpool.jpg

lloydbeach.jpg

lloyddeck.jpg

omg i know i'm gonna love this story!!
i love laguna beach!
if ya need a beta i'm interested so just pm me back if u want to
can't wait for more

spoilers:

Lauren secretly celebrated every one of Sydney’s failures, including her breakup with Danny. If she only knew why Danny dumped her…or better yet, who he dumped her for…And it definitely wasn’t Amy.

“Michael looks really nice today…the green jacket shirt really compliments his eyes…”

“Wow! Girlie, you like him, don’t you?”

next chapter will be up tomororw probably!

yep:

PM LIST:

freelancer79
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
KAliasGirl
rileylovesalias
aliasfan212
vaughnshoney
aliasdancer007
meghanlyn85
Nicky_Bristow