Season 3 What if

mg17

Cadet
this is just me. a couple of episodes ago Kendell siad jack was under deep cover during Sydney's 2 missing years what if jack is a member of the covenent but is a double agent for the CIA just like he was for S-D6 to get information and all this is just a cover so sydney wont get on to him or something. Maybe this is a crazy idea.

Yeah I don't know because they told us and Sydney that jack was arrested for working with irina during syd's 2 missing years, but if she was a project, what was he doing in prison or was he??

well according to abc's description of resurrection jack wasnt really in prison so that was obivously a cover up but the question is why and what exaclty is jack hiding?? i dont know about this covering up business and who is working for who. its getting out of control i think.

interesting and possible - but i think jack is around the CIA way too much for that
I mean when he was a double w/ SD-6 he was always there and never at the CIA so hes probably not a double for the covenant....

SInce it seems the CIA knew more than they let on (according to Lauren) Kendall may have been covering up what Jack knew. When Syd asked if "My dad and Vaughn know" (she's alive), he never says no, she just assumes it when he says he's in deep cover. Right?

Back