what is your motto ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
spysurfergrl247 said:
"If you never catch the wave,you are never going to ride it"
oh i like that one, what song is that from?!

my motto is probably either "No regrets, only mistakes to learn from" or "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade" ^_^

iheartalias said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
"If you never catch the wave,you are never going to ride it"
oh i like that one, what song is that from?!

my motto is probably either "No regrets, only mistakes to learn from" or "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade" ^_^
Its from the Spirit:Stallion of the Sumarie,soundtrack,the song is called Im free or something like that.Its really cool :P :D

-yojo/lola :cool:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Well, some people are into golden showers ;)
sick!!!!!! :lol: i've been meaning to ask you...what is ur avatar (sp?) thingy of?? it reminds me of the guy in that old disney TV show of Alice and Wonderland.

HAHA!

It's just an image used on the cover of The Amadeus (movie) tapes, DVD's and posters.
You kind of had to watch the movie to really get it.

Alice in Wonderland.......lmao!

~~Spongy!

mines either :

never give up
or
if you're afraid of something do it, otherwise you go through life unchallenged and living in a comfort zone

k, well the last one almost turned into an essay but you get the idea !! :P

You miss 100% of the shots you never take.

You only have one life, live it to the best of your ability.

Never take the good things in life for granted, becasue one day they may up and disappear.

You're given choices, it's your decison how they affect your life.

"I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear. I will let it pass through me. All that will be left is me."

I took that one from the Dune books.

I also spotted out a lesson learned motto to my roommate last night. "You are your number one priority. Do what you have to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back