What is your quote?

#1 -

"Have Fun... Play Loud... Live Free... Die Proud"

that's exactly how i live my life... i just believe that you shouldn't dwell on problems or troubles no matter how big they may seem

anyone who knows me will say definitely agree that i live by the quote... perhaps a little too much :lol:

#2 -

"Why walk when you can run?"

Have a go at everything in life... I tend to breeze through life at a fast pace and I hate things letting me down...

the two quotes kinda blend together for me but I love them

when life gives you lemons make lemonade... its my little optomist quote. hehe :lol:
and stephs versian from the other day...
when life gives you lemons, grab the salt and tequila. haha :D

Those are all great!!! I have another 'when life gives you lemons...' quote but it's a little different!!!

"When life gives you lemons, squirt a lemon in life's eye and demand the oranges you asked for!!!"

Here's one I bought on a magnet that is just beautiful-

"Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth" - Souza.

I have quite a few of favorite quotes actually...

'Only those who dare to fall dreadfully can ever achieve greatfully.'

'Our greatest glory is not never failing, but rising up everytime we fail.'

'If youre not living on the edge youre taking up too much room'

'Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday'

and my favorite of all -

'Sometimes youre the winshield, sometimes youre the bug'

I have a few:

If at first you don't suceed, try again. If you still don't suceed, then your a loser who should have given up years ago. :P

It's not the end of the road that matters, but the road itself. ;)

And my personal favourite:

You never know when life will pop up and bite you in this ass... which is why I always carry a bat with me! :P ;)

Back