What Lauren knew about Sydney?

I was just thinking at it got me wondering. Before Sydney was found "alive" what exactly did Vaughn tell Lauren about Syd and their relationship?

more than likely she knew all about sydney before they were married. i'm sure she did her homework.

what i'm really hoping for is a flashback so we can see exactly when the two met, fell in love and got married. oh the horror!

we did see that clip of syd watching vaughn and lauren get out of the car and walk into vaughn's house in Full Disclosure.....

but an idea of all the circumstances would be nice....

whooo im excited for the final ep.....but also sad cuz it means no new alias until the fall......

wonder what jj's gonna do this time....

-julz-

You would think Lauren knew a lot about her since Syd was captured by the Covenant and Lauren is part of that group. But it would be nice to see how it all went down with Vaughn and Lauren.

i'm really, really hoping we'll learn in the next ep. hopefully when vaughn is being tortured. this way, it can piss him off so much that he fights to the death to get away from lauren & sark. ;)

obsessed_with_alias said:
we did see that clip of syd watching vaughn and lauren get out of the car and walk into vaughn's house in Full Disclosure.....

but an idea of all the circumstances would be nice....
Its not gonna matter why or how they met, cuz soon enough, they won't be together! But yeah, it might be nice to get that cleared up. If there was hypnotism or blackmail or something invovled, not just love or whatever.

Back