Sydney/Lauren

AgentDesertRose

Tragic Romantic
I know that there are not that many Sydney/Lauren fans out there, but I know there are some!! So we must join together and be insane about the passionate relationship Sydney and Lauren have. RAR! I could rant on and on about these two and the sexual tension between the two, but I'm at school right now. So the few Sydney/Lauren shippers (like ME!) go insane about the passion between Lauren and Sydney!

SQUEEE!

i can't understand being a syd/lauren shipper. lauren's too weak for her. anna espinosa: now there's something i could actually see. but lauren's too weak and whiny and gaah! (lol that's my word for makes you want to rip your hair out :smiley:)

m-c

Don't insult my Lauren!! She rocks my socks. A lot. A lot. Hehehe.

The severe hotness that is Sydney and Lauren. The passion between them. w00t! 🤤 :woot: 🤤

o my, this is definately something, we are equal opportunists. :lol: I would join, but I don't really like Lauren, so that's why. ;)

Hey at least it's something. There is definitely something between those two. Too bad you don't like Lauren. You could be another Sydney/Lauren shipper!

Well, maybe 1 episode with Lauren/Sydney action but that could never happen. Although I liked what i saw in Season 3 bloopers where the two almost would have kissed :D Lauren/Syd is generally stupid. I liked lauren last S and i hope she's back. i will be real sad if she's dead.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Really? She just irrated me cos she just stood in the way of Syd and Vaughn and Vaughn was just to soft to let Lauren go cos we all know and she did that he loves Syd! So I'm kinda glad she's gone but she was a good villian! ^_^ </span>

however much i love ya sabella, i think there's a thing there about syd and lauren i mean there all all these things about straight realtionships in alias, but mbe they are both in the closet, it would be a weird storyline, mbe a kinda one where lauren is in a dream state or something, but yeh i do think that syd should inevitably finally get vaughn, there is enough angst there

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Really? She just irrated me cos she just stood in the way of Syd and Vaughn and Vaughn was just to soft to let Lauren go cos we all know and she did that he loves Syd! So I'm kinda glad she's gone but she was a good villian!  ^_^ </span>
[post="1050810"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well, I really want Melissa back. And I was just kidding about the S3 bloopers :D . I still think S/L could never happen and it would be extremly stupid if it did.

Well, I really want Melissa back. And I was just kidding about the S3 bloopers  . I still think S/L could never happen and it would be extremly stupid if it did.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah I would like her to come back but I'd like her as a villian like Sark is, the only reason I wouldn't want her back is if Vaughn went either back to her cos she's his wife or if he went mad and kept trying to kill her again, I don't like Crazy Vaughn, he's scary -_- </span>

I know that there are few Sydney/Lauren shippers out there, but at least some consider it. Also, I don't believe it is stupid, and if you do look at it, it could possibly happen. But everyone's allowed to his or her own opinion.

I remember about hearing about the Sydney/Lauren action on the bloopers awhile ago, and I really want to get S3 on DVD, but I don't have it. It's sad.

Well it’s back burner for sure now but I noticed AgentDesertRose link today and felt I had to signal my support. :D

I think anytime you have antagonism between characters you can get that shippy vibe if your interested in that type of pairing. It’s the close line between love and hate.

As a Melissa fan of her Rita character on Theives I had always hoped that in the end it would turn out that Lauren was a fellow brainwash victim of Sydney’s brainwasher and so if the conditioning was broken I loved the idea of a Rita like character (a good version of the evil Lauren) having a thing with Sydney.

And of course when I heard about Jennifer’s and Melissa jokingly thinking about the idea I realized that they saw the chemistry too. ;)

YAY!! Someone's replied to this after such a long time!! It's good to know that there are still people that do like the Sydney/Lauren pairing. They really did have that sexual tension in Season 3 that could have easily been more.

personally, i was rooting for lauren-or sydney-to have a dream about the other one, but i guess ABC wouldn't allow that *mumbles something about stupid broadcasting companies and their rules before shutting up* i do think they had good chemistry that boardered between a love and a hate relationship. reminded me of the jack/irina emotional connection, you know?! love-hate thing

W00T!! Another fan. How cool. That would have been really interesting though if there was a dream sequence where either sydney or lauren had a dream :smiley:naughty:smiley: about the other one. BUT NOOOOO! Of course not. I always liked thinking that maybe there would be some Sydney/Lauren moment, but not on ABC. Not on broadcast tv. DAMMIT. Anyways, there was definitely the whole love-hate relationship between the two.

did you see in the season 3 dvd bloopers jennifer and melissa kiss! It was a blooper for the episode where lauren is all beat up and tells syd that she was captured by the covenant. The part where syd punches lauren they were so into it jennifer decided to give melissa a nice smooch lol ;)

Back