Season 4 What nonshipper ship do you most want to see in s4

Which of the following non-shipper (non-Irina) relationships are you most anxious to see develped in

• Sydney/Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney/Nadia

• Sydney/Sloane

• Sydney/Dixon

• Sydney/Katya

• Nadia/Sloane

• Nadia/Jack

• Jack/Sloane

• Jack/Vaughn

• Other (explain)

• Total voters
V

verdantheart

I thought that it might be nice to have a separate poll to allow folks to vote for their favorite non-ship relationship. Irina isn't part of the poll because (I'm very sorry to say) we're not likely to see her--this season anyway.

If you have another relationship you'd like to see--say a Vaughn/Nadia friendship (platonic) or Sydney/Marshall, mark Other and let us know. ^_^

I am most interested in seeing Jack/Sydney. They are the heart of the show. After that would be Jack/Sloane, because they have so much history.

most definitely syd and naida - totally wanna see my spy sisters

and then also maybe jack and nadia - but only if it comes out that jack is really nadia's father :whistle: :angelnot:
heheh

Sydney and Nadia. It will really be interesting to see if the two get a real bond together and see where their lives go. But I would also like to see Sydney and Jack. It is always good to see that relationship between SpyDaddy and Syd, especially with those papers!

Sydney/Nadia... I'm curious as to how their characters will respond to each other.

Also, Sydney/Jack... you have to love that father-daughter conflict. It is amazing. Closest we can get to Sydney/Irina situation!

I am very interested in seeing Nadia and Sloane's reaction to each other. I think that it may finally hit them that they have found their father/daughter, whom their father betrayed the daughter (does any of this make sense?). I mean I just see MANY conflicts that will probably, and hopefully occur throughtout the season.

I'm very interested to see how Jack/Vaughn's relationship is going to extend or suffer this season. It's always interesting to see how that will happen. But I'm also interested to see how Jack/Nadia's relationship is going to develop. Very interesting.

omg this is so hard!

well, i narrowed it down to syd/nadia
nadia/sloane
jack/sydney

and jack/vaughn

i guess the one that i'm interested in most would be jack/vaughn since he's never liked vaughn that much and now... hmm...

but whatever it is, i can't WAIT till season four!
you american people get it in jan

*sigh* we'll be lucky to get in february, here in australia!

I know bubbles it's so sad i don't want to wait such a long time!!!
Anyways i want to see the Sydney/Nadia relationship develope coz it looks interesting

Syd/Jack
I´m curious to find out what Jack has done and how Syd will deal with it.
But I also look forward to Syd no longer being an only child :D

I went with Jack/Vaughn, cause they both make me smile when they are together. But any of the Jack ones will be interesting, as well as Syd/Nadia.

Back