what would you do if....

Yeah right. I would be so shocked I don't know if I could say anything. I wouyld hope that if I did I would say something really good so then he would fall in love with me.

i would tell him how much i love the show maybe try to get an autograph and a hug hehehehe hes so cute. Then say thanks and just walk away. Watch him turn the corner and then faint when hes gone

I'd probably look up (he's six 1, theres 7 inches difference) and when i realized it was him i'd say 'omgosh, you are even hotter in person!'

then after the moment of silent shock id say 'hi, i'm darcy, and i'm sorry to be so abrupt but if you want a wife theres a chapel down the block and i have no regrets!'

damn, i need to think of a better line, what if i ever do meet him and i mess it up!! lol likelyhood of that happening: one in an googol

maybe, just maybe, if he says something, i could put my pointer finger over his lips and whisper 'just kissme'

thats a fantasy in it's own

:kissme: lol

I would probably start breathing really hard and then try to calm myself down if thats possible. So if I didn't faint I would probably go up to him and ask for a picture w/ him and an autograph and say how I love Alias.

I was in LA recently, just getting into the elevator and this guy comes out. I wasn't really paying attention, but I looked up and I thought it was MV! Seriously, my heart started beating faster and my knees went weak! My mum was just like what's wrong with you? It didn't even look like him, but can you imagine if it was him? :blush2:

OOOOOO i would sooo now this is the truth i would go up to him and hug him like there was no tommorow!!!! then i would ask him how his day was and be like omg ur sooo freikin hottt its not fair!!! than i would probably like tripp or something and act really stupid cuz i do that a lot but i would really run up to him and hug him!!!!!! o what a dream what a dream

Back