Season 5 Whats vaughn's secret?

Started thinking about this! What if the Helix was tested on Michael Vaughn a long time ago, and Michael Vaughn got killed so Vaughn is his clone! That explain why his name is not actually Michael Vaughn. And to cover up Michael Vaughn's death they used the clone. Maybe Irina was one of them who tested the helix on him and that's why she knows.

Vaughn is allways so affraid when people says that he loock like his father, maybe he is affraid that someone will find out that he is not actually Michael Vaughn.

In the time when he lived as Michael Vaughn he fall in love with Sydney.

This explains why he is a bad guy but it dosn't explain why that was the reason they met.

~Mountaineer~ said:
But Vaughn said it was a long time ago before they even met, and Sydney's 2 missing years is not a long time ago and not before they met :P
[post="1422168"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
but i think that he did work for whoever b4 he met syd and was sent to protect her and when he failed his job and went back to them. Wiess did say he left the country 4 6 months after she dissapeared. When he wnt back they got angry with him for letting her die and said if he hadnt of fallen in love with her she may not have died so they tried to kill him when he said he wanted to quit and then escaped

i've been thinking about this for awhile...at the end when the car runs into them..

Vaughn was driving and talking not looking at the road of course and runs into a car
Do you think it's possible that someone put a microphone on Vaughn and when they heard him spill the beans about him not being Vaughn this person purposely ran into Vaughn's car...??

lol I just put that into one whole big sentence...bleh

enemy-walks-in said:
I actually think that'd be cute, but I don't see how that makes him a 'bad guy.'
[post="1422312"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

True, but remember he said "depends on who you ask." he didnt actually say "im EEEVIL I TELLS YA"!
He said he may be percieved as a bad guy to some people. Not necessarily to Sydney.

yeah. that does make sense. Also, the first person to ever test Helix was the guy who invented it and that was Dr. Marcovik (sp??). also, the equipment said that they only tested it 2 times, and teh second time was Francie ... and Sydney destroyed the equipment used for Helix and the whole thing itself so unless someone magically redid helix .... :-\

I have no doubt that that "accident" wasn't just an innocent accident, I bet someone was chasing after Vaughn ... or something like that.

Anyway, whatever happened...it sure was a jawdropper :jawdrop:

Okay - This is how I interpret "Micheal Vaughn's" secret:

Before Micheal was born, his father changed his family's last name. I have a theory that Micheal's last name was Rembaldi and Micheal and his father are direct descendents of Milo Rembaldi. They changed their last name so that they would not be associated with Rembaldi, and generation after generation has been protecting the secret of Rembaldi.

The reason Rembaldi scattered all of his artifacts around the globe was because he did not want his device reassembled, but on the other hand did not want it destroyed (My reasoning behind this is the same as asking an artist to destroy thier masterpiece or a scientist to burn thier notes on inventing something amazing).

Micheal was following his father's work on preventing/protecting the Rembaldi device by being assigned to protect and monitor Sydney and Nadia. Micheal's father was attempting to protect Nadia when he sent her to Argentina of course. Micheal knew who Syndey was when she walked through the doors of the CIA and her connection to Rembaldi.

Irina discovered the "Vaughn" family's connection to Milo Rembaldi, perhaps after killing Bill Vaughn, which is how she knew about Micheal. I believe that she killed Bill Vaughn to find where Nadia was.

The lengths that Micheal may have went to in order to protect the Rembaldi secret may make him seem like a bad man to some, killed people to protect it. But to others he was trying to prevent a catastrophic event.

However, did Irena have anything to do with Nadia's childhood connection to be shot up with the "green" Rembaldi fluid to write out the coordinates, or was that Elaina's doing?

I have no idea what his secret could be but I know it has something to do with

Breen Frazier (a writer for Alias) said during an interview that vaughn was investigating something with a female rogue agent :thinking:

I also didn't quite believe that Vaughn could have been bad before they met because during his time at the CIA everyone said that he was too young, so he musta been really young must he have been when he was "bad"

Wow I really like the idea of Vaughn being sent there to protect her. I never thought of that. But I made up my own explination. It's kinda a long shot but I like it better than him being a real bad guy or Rambaldi like some people are saying. I find that really creepy. I wrote a whole chapter on it in my fic. Please check it out. It's called Working At It in chapter 2.

It's all about Vaughn being adopted and this other thing about a special project in the CIA. Please check it out.

I read that Jennifer's pregnancy is written into the script! I can't wait to see this season. Anyone know when it starts?

secretagent03 said:
Wow I really like the idea of Vaughn being sent there to protect her.  I never thought of that.  But I made up my own explination.  It's kinda a long shot but I like it better than him being a real bad guy or Rambaldi like some people are saying.  I find that really creepy.  I wrote a whole chapter on it in my fic.  Please check it out.  It's called Working At It in chapter 2.

It's all about Vaughn being adopted and this other thing about a special project in the CIA.  Please check it out.
[post="1433355"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The only thing I could think of is Vaugh was hired by Irina to keep an eye on Syd, away from some Rambaldi fanatic that wants her killed.

Maybe it has SOMETHING to do with the papers Sydney found at the end of Season 3?

I think it's definately something to do with Rambaldi, cause Brill told Vaughn that his father was a follower protecting Nadia...the problem is, Vaughn was very surprised by that so i doubt he was sent to protect Sydney, or, maybe he was and didn't know the reason? ionno.

i have no idea what to beleive
i hope its not something horrible

but he might have been this rampaging evil pychopath
that happened to find sydney that was looking for a handler

but what is there

has he been dating someone else even after he killed his wife

we will never know untill

SEPTEMBER 29TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would laugh if it was something really harmless
but its probably not

It must not be too bad, whoever he is.

At the finale (just before impact), he looked relieved to be telling her. His only reservation seemed to be that he knew she'd be mad. Cruel writers!

It must not be that detrimental to their relationship if Vaughn still had the confidence to go through with the wedding.

Even his mistakes seem purposeful.

I've been trying to figure this out since I saw the season 4 finale. :thinking:

I really hope that he's not going to

say something that's devistating.

It would be so wrong. :angry:

I along with everyone else, will just have to wait and see

on the night of the season 5 Premire.
(y)

All i have is maybe Vaughn was assigned by someone to work for the CIA so that he would find out things for them like rambaldi for instance.
But when he met Sydney he fell in love with her and found out that she was part of the whole rambaldi thing, so he decided to protect her against the people who wanted to hurt her...and he stopped working for them!!!
Irina knows who Vaughn really is and probably thought that it was time for Sydney to find out as well...plus if Vaughn was really a 'BAD' guy i don't think Irina would have let him marry her daughter!

Back