What's your idea of a perfect date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I am only 14 so not much dating here! I would love to go out to a romantic dinner,dance, and take a nice walk along the beach. Now. that's the perfect date but if I were older!

I know what you mean. I'm 13 and my parents won't let me go on dates but it doesn't mean that I can't still think of what would be a perfect date.

Iwould have to say I love the movies and then after a nice dinner and a walk on the beach ahhh I wish that would happen to me

I have no idea...but not any of that, oh lets take a walk on the beach hand in hand barefoot sappy felgercarb. (no offense) I'd rather be out playing football with my friends than that! :lol:

i know, im into romantic but not sappy corny where i would just laugh my head off! i have always known this and when a guy proposes to me(hopefully someday that will happen!)i dont want this whole prepared speech that they have in the movies with you are wonderufl evferyhting i have wished for, just say that you love me ask the question and a single rose will do!LOL, sorry if i offended anyone who likes the really romantic stuff!lol

I'm dateless too, but I'm just saying I'd rather be out with friends than bogged down in some "relationship". And I KNOW I'd be laughing if I was with a guy on a beach holding hands barefoot....I'd fall over from laughing too hard...heh heh...I'd just fall over anyway! LMAO!!!!! I laugh at most sappy corny stuff though...so whatever.

Hopefully my perfect date will be next weekend at prom. Maybe the 2 of us will go for a walk on the beach. My perfect date would end with a kiss. Ah I cant wait. :rolleyes: :blush:

-VL

I hate dances...I hate dresses...I hate skirts....I hate anything that has to do with dances, dresses, skirts, or anything remotely related to them! Sorry...And if I went on a date, I don't want to be expected to wear one! For one thing, I don't own either.

see i would wear a skirt or a dress! i love dresses thats what is so fun about prom! not acutally wearing the dress but trying on millions of dresses and feeling spectacular!LOL

Well, my idea of a perfect date would be April 23rd. Because it's not too warm or too cold, and all you need is a light jacket.

I am the queen of thinking of great dates!!! the perfect date would be <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>anywhere</span> with <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>MICHAEL VARTAN!</span>

lauren vartan

and don't try to copy my idea either!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back