What's your idea of a perfect date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah. the two guys on the board. and the funny part is, you can dream about that now ^_^ right now, i just want a prom date!!! aaaaaaaaack!! i hate that part of a prom. there was a friend of mine i was going to go with, but he realized he was going to someone else's junior prom the same night. grrrr

Hm. I guess I never think about dating and guys and stuff. My life is Hecktic enough with just me ;) But I guess I could see going to a dinner or somewhere casual then maybe going to a race car show or maybe horse back riding. I love horse back riding. I guess that would be mine.

lets see perfect date(s), I want someone I can hang with be myself, go to a movie and dinner, or get Subway go to my house crash on the couch watch a great movie from Blockbuster and snuggle and talk now thats great! or go putt-putt and go to a party

well those were my perfect dates cuz ya know no one could do all of that in one evening!!

~KM

I Love Subway!!!! its the best i always take my friends there after school!!

so duh subway would be a fun date but i picture one by the ocean on a beach so you can hear the sound of the ocean!

I'd be up for just a plain walk on the beach at night with the stars....just talking....::sigh:: how perfect would that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back