What's your idea of a perfect date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A perfect date would be something we both like to do. Not going to a fancy restaurant or out for some big extravegant thing would be fine with me. I would love to just go to a hockey game or the movies or miniature golfing would be just dandy. As long as its something fun and enjoyable for both, I am game.

April 17th because it is not too hot or too cold, all you need is a light jacket!-sorry couldn't help it

SecretAgentMan said:
Caro said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Caro said:
SecretAgentMan said:
a perfect date will never happen for me
don't say that!! :( i'm sure it will!!
probably not -_-
no! come on!! please try to be a little bit more possitive! inspite of what you think, you're still very young!
but I'm not getting younger. :(
that doesn't mean anything! I'm not getting any younger either! You've still got plenty of time, really

i don't date, really. but i'd say any date where i could have an intelligent conversation with a person and really get to know them. past that, i really don't care where or how.

Never thought of this but: daylight date: picnic in some recluse place-- but a pretty place (greenery). Food has to be delightful. Perhaps some jukebox blaring some tunes.

Night: nice restaurant-- flowers of course given at the beginning-- later watching some movie later at night.

I've noticed that all these might lead to something else later... but yeah......

Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
dinner, walk, movie, hot sex
lmao :rotflmao: such a guy thing to say
Yea.. :wtf: i would nver say that, but im still a guy
you wouldn't :Ponder:
maybe, without one of these thigns though.. i HATE walking :angry:
lmao :rolleyes: :sadangel:
that ex-angel is me? :blink:
nope, me :sadangel:

My Ideal date would be with lauren Ambrose (Claire Fisher from Six Feet Under) , god that orange/red hair of hers :love: 👄 👄 👄 Well all of her actually :rolleyes:

i'd like to walk down the beach and watch a sunsset with the guy i like... it'd be really really nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back