what's your most embarrassing CD/ single?

Blackhairedsam said:
i have an aqua one somewhere :blush:

oh the shame!!
[post="1144320"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg i love aqua :lol:

uhhh hanson probably :hide: mmm bop :lol:

or no actually this really oldschool sister group Cleopatra - has anyone EVER heard of them?! hahahahha

Scarlet Crystal said:
samantha mumba! oh... what is that... um... ATC? i think :lol: the "la la la la la" one
[post="1144412"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol you mean ATB? :D I love their songs.. but you're probably talking about "Around the World"

Hits For Kids
which includes:
the macarena
5,6,7,8 by Steps
the 'everybody sing this song doodah doodah well everybody sing this all the doo da day' song

SkyGirl5 said:
or no actually this really oldschool sister group Cleopatra - has anyone EVER heard of them?! hahahahha
[post="1144427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i have! oh god someone kill me!! 😆

i may even have a cd somewhere

SkyGirl5 said:
uhhh hanson probably :hide: mmm bop :lol:

:eek:..!!!

i have that album somewhere!! haha mmbop was sO totally cool!! :lol: wonder where that album's got to now.. :P

and i have the pokemon soundtrack somewhere i think.. :angelic: but pokemon are cool! what am i talking about :rolleyes:

omg! spice girls!! i have some cds of theirs somewhere!! haha, i loved them!! sporty was always my favourite :lol:

:lol: yes... *pluralised*

but hey, i was like um.. seven or eight at the time? hehe. and they were cooooool!! everyone loved them!! :whistle:

FuNnYcHiCkEn said:
hmmm, i have 5ive single somewhere.....SHOCKING!
[post="1144982"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ooh, i liked them too.. :P i dont think theres much that i didnt like back then..

what songs did 5ive sing again? :confused:

5ive had a lot of hits!!! hahhaa (luckily I never bought them)

like 'slam dunk da funk' or something and 'baby, when the lights go out' and many more
yeah! I still can sing them :jump: hehe

ooh, i remember the 'baby when the lights go out' one! but not the slam dunk da funk.. :Ponder: i probably dont remember cos that was like only.. a bajillion years ago? :lol:

Back