Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Sark/Irina

• 5. Lauren/Vaughn

• 6. Other

• Total voters
I love Jack and Irina. Even through all the felgercarb, the still have undeniable chemistry. I will Irina would get her priorities straight and Lena needs to come back. I miss her so much. She was so great.

Sydney and Vaughn! I've never seen two people have so much chemistry until I these two. I also like Jack and Irina. I think despite all the lies, they still really loved each other. :P

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Syd-vaugn, Jack-Irena, & Sark-Lauren
happy and proud to be sydney/vaughn shipper!!!!! :throb: and yeah, i also like spydad and spymom! ;)

and i think the only time i'm gonna REALLY like lauren is when she's gonna be hooked up with sark :lol:

I'm an SV shipper all the way baby. but I do like Jack & Irina just not more than Syd & vaughn. so my vote is to Sydney and Vaughn.

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
s/v def......but s/s would be nice, just for a while!
I totally agree! Its kinda unrealistic for them to be in a long term relationship...but he is way too hot for them to not at least have a fling ;)

I'm going for Syd and Vaughn. They are perfect for each other. . . and Sark's already taken. I'm a CIA agent who is in the process of seducing him. :blush: It would be nice to see him have some sort of hook up with anyone (besides the Francie/Allison person).

Back