• 4. Sark/Irina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Lauren/Vaughn

• 6. Other

• Total voters
yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
sark and irina is gross, man. tho i must say, in soime episode, sark has looked like he wouldnt mind being with her.
Yeah, I have kinda seen that too. Its not that its really that gross, older women and younger men, I just don't think that would benefit the story so I don't see JJ having it happen. I don't really like Sark with anybody on the show. He needs a new lady friend.

Its completely nice and everything, but what ever gave you S/S shippers the indication that they would ever be together? Or that they like eachother? At all?

S/V, of course. Though S/S would be interesting, and Sark would be my second choice. I'm totally anti-Lark shipper though. EWWW!!!! Sorry, the idea of Lauren with anyone disgusts me...:o_O:

ok... S/V then J/I (not any more spy mummys gone duwop dowup * cough* pyschotic *cough*)
than S/W shipper I WLOVE WILL AND I JUST RELAISED ON YOUR AV CHRISTY, :wtf: IS THAT SARKS NEW HAICUT HOLY SHUIT HE IS FUGLY (oops caps) eww *scratches all the love hearts and stars around sarks pics and name in her skool diary*

amanda2pt0 said:
S/V, of course. Though S/S would be interesting, and Sark would be my second choice. I'm totally anti-Lark shipper though. EWWW!!!! Sorry, the idea of Lauren with anyone disgusts me...:o_O:
I'm all for Sark with anyone.

Back