What's your style?

Walking cliche am I.
Well, I plan on doing a Ranger/Healer or Healer/Ranger at this stage, so I guess it'd be somewhat like this anyways.
I love the idea of a belt with little pouches on it etc. I would love it if we could have it like DR where you can 'wear' pouches, sheathes etc and have up to a certain amount on your belt. A herb pouch, gem pouch, first aid pouch, sword scabbard etc.
That would rock!

But yeah, he's my first go at it. And I agree, very cool site.

Ranger_render.jpg

Luckily, I can draw, so I don't need the site. LOL, but I used it anyway because I'm lazy.

BTW, the noses on that site suck.

I really want to post on this thread. Really really. But it's hard when i haven't decided yet on my character. This is one game where I reeeeally want to wait until I have it in my hands. There are so many choices!

I *think* I can safely say I won't be a burian. Never did much care for dwarves. But beyond that, everything looks fun.

And I really want to know more about the togs. We are still getting togs, aren't we? *hopeful look*

Oh we better still be getting Togs. I'm definitely going to create one.

Believe me, the two character portraits I made represent but a small fraction of the total amount of combinations I intend to experiment with. ;)

In that case...assuming we get Tog's that can be "pretty"...one of my characters will be a Warrior/Ranger Tog and I'm going to do my darndest to get her to match this:

(this is part of a tutorial I'm working on, so pardon the weird format...I don't have any finished drawings or screenshots of her)
step2.jpg

Wow, really nice artwork there! I can't draw much anymore so I have to rely on what I find. It would be very cool if Simu could do what EQ2 did with the character creator thingie and ship it out early so we could mess around with it for a long time.

Edit: Daax, Togs are big green skinned humans (probably Orcish in appearence somewhat), one of the subraces of Humans along with the "Oldbloods". See Foxeye's great piece of artwork.

Well, err, cuz...I hate how they changed the female orc stance.

I've been assuming that the stances are client-side, not server-side. Am I wrong? If a private server let me have my old badass orc back, instead of streetwalker orc, that'd be frickin' awesome.

To be honest, I never noticed the differnce cause only recently have I been playing an orc (male ) myself. There are a lot of C3 aspects to the server though, so sign in and check it out :smiley: It may be the "old school" pose your looking for.

Sorry, I just never payed attention to the fem orcs :blink:

>Massages his hands, hunched over grinning evily<

Good, good... another one for our evil plans...

:blink:

Oops! I meant, "Great, hope to see you on soon!"

:thinking:

I never see anyone on the server. And I have been playing alot of high rate servers lately.

*Daax is lvl 1*
*Daax hits gremlin for 3 damage*
*Daax defeats the gremlin*
*Daax obtains 865483967386583096837658396 exp and 97828572874619747286592 adena*
*Daax is now lvl 99999*

OWNED!!!

Back