Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 When Did Irinia Decide to Be 'Good'?

Discussion in 'Alias' started by w40551002442659, Dec 14, 2002.

Tags:
  1. w40551002442659

w40551002442659 Scout

You know, in "Passage II," at the end of the episode, when Irinia was safe and sound in her holding cell, she said something to the effect that she wanted to tell Sydney why she shot her back in Taipei. The reason Irinia gave was the fact that a superior was in the next room over to test Irinia, where her loyalty lies. When did she decide to help the CIA? Obvoiusly, before Taipei, but what was the exact event? Will this be revealed in later chapters? What do YOU think?

2. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

Well she said she was 18 when the KGB recruited her and it really does make sense cause it was her country. It would kinda be like Syd being recruited by CIA. Its my personal theory that shes been good for a while cause she says she shot Syd cause someone (Cuvee?) was watching in the next room.

3. Intel

Intel Rocket Ranger

I was thinking along the same lines Siri, I suppose in her co-operation, she wants to be with Syd again, maybe?

4. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

She's decided to be good. Right.
    ;)

5. nAta

nAta Captain

I think too tha she wants to be with Syd again... And she wants to be good person.. :)