When do you think will S/V say *those words*

"I love you"... WHEN do you think will Sydney/Vaughn say it?

• this season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • next season

• we will never hear them say it

• Total voters
i put this season although it might me wishful thinking but hey we're allowed to wish right? :D but who do you think will say it? i think vaughn, and then she'll say it too of course, but he'll probably say it first. or well how do i know. i'm just guessing. :smiley:

I said this season. I think it's pretty much implicit after all these two have been through that they love each other, so they should just SAY IT DAMN IT!!!

Now. Riiiiiight............NOW!!!

It didnt work. I dont think they will, but im saying this season out of wishful thinking. PLLLLEAAAASE JJ!!!!! It would mae my life complete!!!

Well... according to certain gossip floating around here and at sd-1 about a certain promo, im thinking he'll say it next week.

Kelly V said:
Well... according to certain gossip floating around here and at sd-1 about a certain promo, im thinking he'll say it next week.
[post="1285644"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This makes me smile. :D

But it kinda should be in spoiler tags, since some people might want to be surprised.

yeah :blush: ... maybe she'll say it??! but on a different scene this time... I hope she'll say it! :P but please not on a mission and no punching this time!

just hoping ^_^ ...

Back