Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia

• Austrailia

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Dec 31 2003, 06:54 AM'][quote name='Gendo' date='Dec 31 2003, 04:04 AM'] Heres an interesting Fact.....8 of of 10 Americans said that Australia was part of Asia.[/quote]
are you surprised ????

americans think Ketchup is a vegetable .... [/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~Spongy!

I wasn't me! It was my muse

:Points at socks:

[socks]I couldn't take her money. I don't even have opposable thumbs![/socks]

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
BAH! An axe :P
I'm half French, I'll just guilotine you :napoleon: :lol:

~~Spongy!
I'm Russian, German, and French. :blink: Of course, my friend was quick to point out last year that these were the three biggest opponents of the war, and that I was also against it. I was on the blunt end of many French jokes. <_<

amanda2pt0 said:
BAH! An axe  :P

~~Spongy!
I'm Russian, German, and French. :blink: Of course, my friend was quick to point out last year that these were the three biggest opponents of the war, and that I was also against it. I was on the blunt end of many French jokes. <_<
Cool! I'm French German. My moms from France and my dad from Germany.
French jokes! he he. I know them, my nickname is TGCFF aka The Great Canadian French Fry :lol:

By the way, it's cool to have powerful blood. Unlike Irish people, what have they ever done? St. Patrick and Luck Charms is about all they contributed :lol:

~~Spongy!

amanda2pt0 said:
BAH! An axe  :P

~~Spongy!
Cool! I'm French German. My moms from France and my dad from Germany.
French jokes! he he. I know them, my nickname is TGCFF aka The Great Canadian French Fry :lol:

By the way, it's cool to have powerful blood. Unlike Irish people, what have they ever done? St. Patrick and Luck Charms is about all they contributed :lol:

~~Spongy!
I like Irish people. :leprachaun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back