Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dawn

• Wesley

• Other

• Total voters
Even though I'm shipping for both, I came down on the side of Buffy because mainly we've been waiting for this B/A moment a long time and next year Buffy won't be there to vote for so I won't have to choose between Buffy and Alias. I voted for Buffy on just about all to pay my final respects to the show, if that made any sense at all.

Yay!!! I'm happy that no one voted for Spike. I love Spike. I voted for Kennedy. I've never seen Angel, so I can't talk about those characters who only appeared on that show and not on BTVS. I voted for her because I'm still upset that Tara died. I thought that Willow and Tara were the perfect couple. I'm perfectly happy when Willow used black magic to kill Warren - he deserved that, that, jerk!!!!!!!!!!!

syd_spy47 said:
Even though I'm shipping for both, I came down on the side of Buffy because mainly we've been waiting for this B/A moment a long time and next year Buffy won't be there to vote for so I won't have to choose between Buffy and Alias. I voted for Buffy on just about all to pay my final respects to the show, if that made any sense at all.
:agrees: Though... :whispers: I'm thinking that Buffys better at the moment.

:returns to normal voice:

If you'll ignore the shameless promotion... I just started an anti-Kennedy forum on my site. Cuz the Scoobie forum was lonely.

Rambaldi_Follower said:
aliaschick4mv said:
Though... :whispers:  I'm thinking that Buffys better at the moment.
:whispers: I agree :looks around suspisiously:
Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.
;)

i wanna vote for Connor, Kennady, Riley and Dawn cos they all annoy me but seeing as I could only put one it has to be Connor, he annoyed me sooo much. I'd KILL to have Angel as my dad!!! Plus he is the most ugly guy I've ever seen. GOOD RIDANCE, CONNOR!
ANYA RULES.

Hard Decision, i'm at a cross between connor, dawn, rily. How stupid could connar be, thinking angel was always after him and soo gross with cordy Yuck! But i'll pick rily, he was soo boring, and didn't realy treat buffy that well.

I'm glad Riley left the show. He wasn't an exciting character, just plain human. Buffy could have done sooo much better than him. And then Spike. that vamp is hot.

dangerous_agent said:
i wanna vote for Connor, Kennady, Riley and Dawn cos they all annoy me but seeing as I could only put one it has to be Connor, he annoyed me sooo much. I'd KILL to have Angel as my dad!!! Plus he is the most ugly guy I've ever seen. GOOD RIDANCE, CONNOR!
ANYA RULES.
:claps: I agree

Back