White Chocolate Covered Coffe Beans

hehehe, I'm a real big procrastinator, but I'm going to force myself to sleep right now, (it's 1:30 am where I live). So I'll update blah blah blah tomorrow

ohiochic2010 said:
Where are you steph? You should be reading this.
[post="1434332"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I WAS AT SWIM PRACTICE! (may i note never play water polo! It hurts!!!) I just got back and read the "ending." I wish i had a bigger role but fine. As a "co-writer" (which you and ola and i never got together to do) I think i should have something more important in this story than getting DRUNK AND SAYING "HE DISSAPPERARD" This is somewhat annoying! LOL. by the way my hair is dark brown not black. That's all i have to say, Oh and It was a good story. And Is it over or are you just letting minds wander to what mayo :angelic: (LOL she get MV LOL) and MV do( *:asleep: together*)? I want to add something to this story. So let me know if i can!!
LYL,
Steph

i like :redhair: lol that smily looks like idk wat... :Ph34r: burglar

this is what jacko and i think should happen:

millie turns bisexual and starts hitting on jori aka sydney. then she announces shes been a "dancer"(lololololomglolol) she says shes been pregnant 6 times and has had 5 abortions........shes pregnant now....8 months....having a boy named EITHER Clinton OR Barney ....shes moving 2 san francisco soon b/c its home of "her type." she says she has a girlfriend....but they have been in some fights her girlfriends name is Adria (aka jenna). her job is a costumer service manager for Kmart. millie thinks shes been seeing another woman because shes already in SF and millies not there yet. millies old boyfriend is Alfie. he was on the subway commercial for being fat. he was a bouncy bed (omg that is soooo wrong). thats why she got pregnant so many times...

mayo is on the train...on her way to work...she notices a hottt guy thats also indian.. his name is Ethan. he is a police man for LAPD. he askes for her ##. she gives it to him.

jacko is now 2 months pregnant. she is very big for that stage. the doctor beleives shes having triplets. shes already decided the names.... GIRLS*she doesnt know which one yet*--Candace, lillian, bailey, maddie, isabel, abigail BOYS--riley, brandon, nick, john, cole...shes found a guy whos willing to go out with her even though shes pregnant. his name is William. now jacko really doesnt know her clebs/music....so she doesnt realize it is the HORRIBLE singer WILLIAM HUNG!!@!! they go on their 1st date. then on their 2nd, he takes her into san francisco to go to chinatown... yeah....thats it 4 now.......<3

I know this update is short, but I was bored and to lazy to figure out where to go next. ANyways it is an update. :D

The next morning was rather interesting. Mayo and Michael were woken up by a loud thump coming from Sydney’s room, which Mayo quickly explained as Syd falling out of bed. Then you heard Jacko and Alex stirring, which was accompanied by many not so wonderful sounds. Mayo finally had to drag herself out of bed when Steph yelled a death threat at the two pregnant women for making too much noise.
“I really should go sort this out.” Mayo mumbled. Michael opened his mouth to say something, but shook her head and yanked him out of bed. “You’re coming too, so there’s no temptation of me coming back.”
“D*mn.” Mayo then called Weiss and Vaughn to come take Syd and Nadia back to their places, because having so many hung over women in the same place was not a good idea. She then managed to quiet down Jacko and Alex so as Steph didn’t hurt their babies. It wasn’t to hard actually; because the moment Michael walked into the room they became dumbstruck, mainly because he didn’t have his shirt on. She also got Michael to carry Steph into Alex’s bedroom so she was removed from everything.
Finally after a while of rushing around trying to make their household a little bit safer, many of her friends could become extremely violent when they were hung over, Weiss and Vaughn arrived. Weiss walked in the door yelling out questions like, “Did they get arrested?” “There was no stripping involved right?” and finally as he rounded the corner into the kitchen “Why aren’t you drunk normally you get the most slammed?” That was when he saw Michael.
“Are you the almightily MV that my girlfriend is always pinning over?” Vaughn asked.
“Ummm I guess so.” Michael answered sheepishly. Vaughn then turned to Mayo.
“How did you prevent Syd from chaining him to a chair? Did you like drug her?” He asked.
“No I did not drug her. I just had a few lucky dodges.”
“Hmmm.”
“Anyways, where’s Nadia. I hope she isn’t too bad we were supposed to look for houses today.” Weiss interjected.
“Nadia should be in the bathroom. She just woke up a few minutes ago.”
“Oh sh*t.” Weiss mumbled as he scrambled off.
“And Syd. Has she fallen out of bed this morning?” Even though Syd and Vaughn had never really got into a serious relationship, something always came between them before that could happen; Vaughn still knew Syd’s drunk persona by heart. He’d had to drag her out of too many bars too many times.
“Yeah, she fell about 15 minutes ago.”
“Good, she shouldn’t wake up for awhile.” Vaughn said as he went to her bedroom. Weiss quickly returned with Nadia and a bucket; thank Mayo for taking care of her then left. Vaughn walked by about two minutes later with an unconscious Syd in his arms.
“Buddy you are so lucky she’s passed out.” He said as he walked by Michael and out the door.
“What did he mean by that?” Michael asked curiously.
‘Nothing, nothing at all.” Mayo said.

@*@*@*@*@Later That Day@*@*@*@*@*@*@

Nadia had recovered from her hang over, but was still in a foul mood. “Weiss, I’ve hated every house we’ve seen.” She whined.
“I know honey, I know. If the realtor doesn’t get any closer to finding us the house we want, we’ll get a new one. Just be patient.” He reassured her. “Look this one has a nice front.”
“It’s called a façade.”
“Same thing.” Nadia just rolled her eyes.

That house was the one. Nadia freaked out and did one of Weiss’s famous dances. They put an offer on it immediately. “We can finally get out of your felgercarb apartment.” Nadia screamed into Weiss’s ear.”
“Hey, I love my bachelor pad very much thank you.”

Caitlin your inbox is full :P It won't let me send you a pm :angry: stupid inbox

Jori :abduct: (and ola)

Steph’s POV:

~*~*~*~*~*Morning*~*~*~*~*~
Steph stumbled out of bed, the hangover seemed fresh. The memories of what happened last night streamed back. Thuds coming from all around made me wanna puke, bring on a pounding headache. I screamed “If I hear that sound one more time I swear you will not live to see the night!” The noise stopped. Then all of a sudden Michael picks me up a carries me into Alex’s room. That’s the last thing I remember….

~*~*~*~*Later that Day*~*~*~*~
I woke up entangled in sheets. It took me several minutes to realize where I was and what happened. I walked to the bathroom and took a long warm shower. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed an apple. I like to drive around sometimes, I’m not sure why. I guess just to get away from all the s*** around me. I got into my rental car, a convertible PT Cruiser, and drove towards town. And that’s when it happened, I got a flat tire. I got out of the car to see what caused my being stranded, a broken beer bottle with nails in it. Figures, the one time I leave my cell at home. At this point I’m half way in between town and home. I don’t want to leave the car, but I guess I have no other choice. I start my walk towards town.

When I finally arrive home Syd and Alex are waiting on the couch for me.
Alex’s says as I walk though the door “Well well where have you been?”
So I tell them what happened, and what happened when I got to town. “Its about two hours since I left my car and I just arrived at the repair shop. I explain to this guy (who oddly enough looks like the rock) what happened to my car. He tells me that he can take me out to the car in an hour. So I decide to walk around for awhile. I pass by coffee shop, so I decide to go in. Then I met this guy named Christian. He’s really sweet, not as hott as MV but still. He’s a good guy from what I can tell…”
Syd finally says something: “Well did you get his number!?!”
“Yea, I’m meeting him at that same coffee shop tomorrow night at seven.”
“BUT WHAT WILL YOU WEAR?!?!” Alex explodes.
We laugh so hard it hurts.
~*~*~*~*~

Okay there ya go jori. what do ya think?
~Steph

YEAH! You actually wrote. Ok I'll go pm the reader's! I love Steph! You used my anme, but what abut Mohan, it means attractive, it''s hindi. Names are so much fun!! Ok off to pm!

Jori & Ola we gotta write!! Its very suspenseful!! LOL. Okay we should have one GIANT WCCCB Sleepover Writing event thing. It will be genius! How about this weekend? Muhahaha let me know.

Back