Chocolate Eyes

poor michael. can't believe the bristow's came to the hospital let alone nadia. the two irina's confused me a bit i thought irina derevko was her mother, but what the hey. cant wait to see what happens.

Chocolate Eyes

*note to all readers, I changed Irina Bristow to Laura Bristow, because I didn't mean to do it that way, so understand that Irina Derevko is the doctor and Laura Bristow is the mother.

Sydney felt herself drifting above the clouds. Then, suddenly, the sounds of a man's quiet snoring woke her up. Her vision was slightly blurry and she couldn't quite focus on him. She tried to tell him something, but something was keeping her mouth from moving. She heard the steady beeping of a monitor, then she felt a wave of pain wash over her. She couldn't scream or yell, she barely could even moan. She heard the man start and his face came close to hers. Her eyes widened in shock. Those eyes were the unforgettable eyes of Michael Vaughn. Her only love. She hadn't seen him in years! She tried to smile, anything that would tell him she knew who he was.

“Shhh...Sydney. I know you're in a lot of pain. We need you to hold still, we're gonna give you something, hold on Syd.” His voice was still the same deep yet handsome sounding. She tried to relax as much as was possible. She felt a wave of relief rush over her like a rolling wave and she felt the pain start to subside and she gave into the darkness pushing at her eyes.

<O><O><O>

Vaughn felt someone carrying him, and he stirred slightly. He saw the beat red face of Weiss.

“Dude.” He said as Weiss saw the green eyes of his friend open. “You should stop working out so much! You weigh a ton!”

“Haha, put me down and I'll walk.” Weiss helped him out and Vaughn saw they were getting close to their bunks. “Figured you would want to stay.”

“Thanks, I'm going to crash.” Vaughn said and before his head touched the pillow, he was out like a light. He didn't even hear the creak of the bunk as Weiss plopped down.

<O><O><O><O>

Sydney felt someone's presence in her room, and a warm hand grabbing hers. She struggled to open her eyes. She saw a black head of hair and started slightly. Nadia, she remembered, guiltily, how much pain she had caused her as a child growing up after Sydney left. It must have been pain and then anger, and the anger bottled up inside her for years until she saw Sydney and vented on her. She had right too. Her eyes closed, but she was still awake.

She gently squeezed Nadia's hand and heard a small gasp.

“Syddie?” She whispered. “Can you hear me?” Sydney gave her a small squeeze. She cracked her eyes open again and saw a solitary tear slowly roll down Nadia's cheek. She reached up and wiped it away clumsily.

Sydney still couldn't talk because of the tube still down her throat.

“Look, I know that I said some awful things, I didn't mean them. I love you, and missed you. That all just bottled up and then I saw you and my anger took over the fact of how much I've missed you over the years.” Nadia said. She pressed a small kiss into the bandages criss crossing her sister's head. “I'm going to get mom and dad. Can you try to stay awake that long?” Sydney gave her a feeble thumbs up. She could barely move. She kept her eyes open, cracked, and waited for her sister's return.

“Oh, my baby!” Laura exclaimed as she rushed in, closely followed by Jack and Nadia. Sydney reached her hand feebly up for her mother to grasp. Her mother's hand felt so warm and comforting. She never had felt anything the felt better.

Katya, Irina and Elena Derevko stood together at the window, beaming at the tender family moment and the miraculous recovery of Sydney Anne Bristow. Inside, the jubilant family was to happy to notice and kept smiling down at their daughter, who they knew was going to survive.

*please empty out ur boxes, as some of you can't recieve pms because of it.

Sydney is making several discoveries while recovering in the hospital. She found an old boyfriend is back in her life and her family still loves her and want her back in their lives.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back