Season 5 Who is the frozen old guy? (no spoilers)

Who is the frozen old guy?

• Bill Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milo Rambaldi

• Adrien Lazarey

• Jean Briault

• Mueller

• Senator Reed

• Someone else (state in your post)

• A new character, never seen/mentioned before

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, who do you think it is? NO SPOILERS PLEASE! ;)

It was obviously an old guy, judging my the grey hair... I think it's Bill Vaughn or Rambaldi. I voted Bill Vaughn because it makes much sense, since he's part of the Prophet Five story.

But so is Mueller who originated the project. I added Jean Briault there too because he was mentioned in the episode (it's the guy from Alliance killed by Sloane in s1). Lazarey isn't very likely but the guy's hair reminded me of his. :D

It can't be Bill. Vaughn said that after Irina was done with him he could only be identified by his dental records. I dunno about you, but that man in the box had some pretty definite features.

Definitly Rambaldi, but I think Rambaldi=Bill Vaughn. Think about it, the prophecy, through the chosen one will come his greatest works, Vaughn is Rambaldi's son, Syd's going to have is baby . . . stranger things have happened!

I hope to heavens its not Bill or Rambaldi. The fact that people are rounding it down to either one of these just shows how predicable it would be to be either of those characters.
Such an obvious entrance has to be something more original and interesting that one of those characters. I give the writers more credit than that.

I'll be disappointed if its either of them.

I hope its someone new, or and older Michael Vaughn. :D

I voted for a character who we don't know yet. If it was Rambaldi it would be way to Sci-fi and way 2 creepy. I think it would be really cool if we got to see Bill vaughn, and see the his reaction when Sydney told him that his son is dead and that she is having his baby :D , but like somebody already pointed out he could only be indentified by his dental records when Irina was finished with him, but this Alias so who knows...

~Andrea :D

Rambaldi. I was looking at a picture from season 1 of Rambaldi, then I was looking at pictures of the box. He sorta looks like s1 Rambaldi. Then I looked at Bill Vaughn pictures from season 4 and season 1 and season 2. He didn't look like Bill Vaughn much.

Rambaldi or the man behind prophet 5. That's why Renee had to protect him, she couldn't risk that CIA killed him or something.

What about someone like Sydney's grandfather? (Irina's dad, not Jack's dad.)

Not that I really think it's him, just that he would be someone who would fit into the whole Prophet 5 or Rambaldi plot lines.

It can't be Bill. Vaughn said that after Irina was done with him he could only be identified by his dental records. I dunno about you, but that man in the box had some pretty definite features.

Syd was identified by her dental records after her 'death' too... And yet she's alive and kicking. ;)

I believe it is Vaughn because I once read a book about chryogenics and it said that, in theory, that when you come out of it you would be signifigantly older, no matter how long you would have been there and your hair could have grown at rapid speed

Back