Season 5 Old watch with Kristen spoilers

Chanel

Cadet
From carolynvartan: How do you feel about Michael Vartan dating Jennifer Garner in real life? I totally think it's just to cover up your relationship with him, so people don't start getting suspicious over how you get your info on Alias.
Shhh! For god's sake, keep a lid on it! No, honestly, the only thing I can say about their now confirmed (by their reps) relationship, is that many an insider would tell you it has gone on longer than the two and a half weeks their reps are saying it has. It wasn't exactly a love-at-first-sight-after-hiatus story.

I THINK THIS MIGHTBE THE BEST SPOILER!!

From goggole: Any news on Vaughn's wife on Alias? Is it the woman you spoke of, Melissa George?
Yes, dear friend, she is the woman I spoketh of--Melissa George. And frankly, I think she's fab, which tears me to pieces. I'm still trying to reconcile the conflicting love-hate emotions. I can also tell you this: Contrary to popular belief, someone very close to the casting process tells me the script the two final actresses read from listed both Vaughn and Mrs. Vaughn as active CIA agents. Could wifey and the new blond CIA agent (supposedly a second new female) be one and the same?

From la_celine: Omigod! Melissa George is Vaughn's new wife? Gotta see this! I loved her on Thieves, with John Stamos.
And how. Stellar casting, I'd say!

From Noelle: Wait...what?! Be still, my Mrs. Robinson-beating heart--David Anders is only 22?! Typo?
Yes, he really is 22. And doesn't look a day over in person. Honestly! And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson! Heaven holds a place for those who are wicked sexy.

From claudine: Is Ken Olin related to Lena Olin on Alias?
No. Sheer coinkidink.

From jelliott2: I need a Ritalin smoothie to deal with my anxiety over the season opener for Alias you keep mentioning. Can you give us any more info?
Mmmm...I like mine with a Prozac boost. Okay, I hear that Sloane might not be "The Hunted" anymore. Word is he may have swung a sway to get immunity from his crimes. And that Spy Madre & Spy Padre may be more of a cohesive unit.

^^^^^^

sry if this was already posted..

Back