Who should play ELENA DEREVKO?

I've heard rumors that they may cast SELA WARD from "Sisters" as Irina's other sister. But know who I think would be a good choice? Donna Murphy...she was in Star Trek Insurrection and played Doc Ock's wife in Spider-Man 2. SHe definitely looks the part.

sm2_13406_thumb.jpg

Murphy8.jpg

Yeah...I really don´t care who they pick....just hired her for 100 years and with no exit option ...haha

Nayks said:
Yeah...I really don´t care who they pick....just hired her for 100 years and with no exit option ...haha
[post="1182969"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
A nice thought, but there's no such thing as an iron-clad contract. :lol:

I hope it's not Sela Ward - I don't like the way she looks. She looks American, not European (or Russian, which is what she should look like).

At least make sure that she's willing to be a recurring guest star, even if it's just 1 or 2 episodes per year.

Isabella Rossellini is nice - she's willing to come back for a guest appearance this season (she's said it in interviews).

Wouldn't it have been great if Lena, after season 2, had done a couple Spy Mommy episodes per year?

She's so gone, they can't even find a picture of her holding a baby and have to put some other woman in the picture as Irina. It's like she doesn't even talk to any Alias people on the phone or something!

This is an extremely light spoiler, most would probably not even consider it a spoiler:

No one is listed as Elena Derevko under the Guest Appearances page on the IMDb page for Alias, all the way up to episode 4.12, so if Spy Auntie #2 will be on the show, it'll be during the second half of the season.

It's hard to speculate who could play her because we don't really know what kind of woman Elena is. Is she a typical, double-crossing, self-interested, Rambaldi-worshipping Derevko, or has she avoided Irina/Katya's way of life?. I doubt it, personally, but I quite like the idea that maybe one Derevko out there isn't a complete psychopath!.... :redhair:

I think Sela Ward would be a good addition..great actress, go the look, looks like she could be related to sidney..

I don't think anyone can replace Lena Olin but based on looks I think Geena Davis would be great for the role and she has an age gap between Jen similar to Lena and Jen. Jen even said in an interview that in college, a local paper compared her to Geena.

This would be Geena Davis ...

geena_davis_square.JPG

and this would be my choice if they ever want to replace Lena (which I doubt) ... Ms Jacqueline Bissett ...

jb003.jpg

jb061.jpg

jb040.jpg

jb026.jpg

Back