Season 4 Who Should Play Vaughn's Mom?

who should play vaughn's mom, if they write her into the story lines?

During the commentary in Concious (on the DVDs), Ken Olin suggested that they get Jennifer's mom, Pat Garner, to come on for one ep.

Maybe she can play Vaughn's mom?

I vote for Diane Lane playing his sister! I think she could add a twist to the storyline... like his older sister. His mom would be too predictable in what they could do with her! Peggy Lipton would have been a good mom for Vaughn, but they used her for Lauren!

I vote for a sister for Vaughn, and Diane Lane at that! You could get some smack talking from Marshall & Weiss about how good looking she is, etc. and then you could see Vaughn getting defensive! I would LOVE that! (I know it is a little silly, but...)

ETA: and she speaks french! I want to see some french speaking Vaughn... like at least a paragraph... forget the one liners! Michael Vartan is awesome, and I want to see more of Awesome Vaughn!

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
who should play vaughn's mom, if they write her into the story lines?

During the commentary in Concious (on the DVDs), Ken Olin suggested that they get Jennifer's mom, Pat Garner, to come on for one ep. 

Maybe she can play Vaughn's mom?
[post="995891"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That would be so cool!

NO ONE for God's sake! :hmm:

Gaah. We don't need another 'Vaughn' floating around the Alias set...

Leslie said:
NO ONE for God's sake! :hmm:

Gaah. We don't need another 'Vaughn' floating around the Alias set...
[post="997295"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Ya I kinda agree with that. Let's not introduce anymore parents (no Vaughn family and no Reed family)

omg if jens mom came on the show - first that would be just hysterical in general but if she played vaughns mom
holy felgercarb that would be great and funny :rotflmao:

Hey I just thought that if Jen's real mum(Pat)played Michael's mum, wouldn't Pat have to hate Sydney like a protective parent of Michael?

Vartan's aunt is apparently quite famous for singing and acting over in Europe, and looks just like him...

There are enough parents around without bringing in Vaughn's mum!

It would be silly to have a relative play her. And no offense to Jen's mother, but she doesn't look the Alias type.

Hey I just thought that if Jen's real mum(Pat)played Michael's mum, wouldn't Pat have to hate Sydney like a protective parent of Michael?
good point

but much as i like vaughn and syd i dont wnat his mum to come on the show

i mean come on, the main reason s3 was stuffed because of the introduction of too many characters. the number in s2 was perfect, hell s2 was perfect

so i vote for no one to play his mum

where did you guys hear the rumours about his mum anyway? i haven't heard anything

*starts to cry*

cool idea - all the talk about his dad you never learn anything about his Mum!!!!!! :smiley:

Back