who to trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanel

Cadet
Well...... on monday me and our crew (club of 3... who hang everyomnn.. all ages.. me in da middle then 11 and then 16) were all getting pizza from teh pizza guy when my younger freidns runs away up to her room and locks the door... then of course bigger one and me go up.. then her borther (alex) goes to. fist sue (bigger) goes in her room... then alex too. i was left all alone for a good hour and half.

before that someone.. one fo my friends online was making fun of younger becase he was taunting that her bf hated her. so of course.. i was in charge of getting him back.

u know those prostitute ims.. (check out my webcam) well we made a fake one thiking.. well hell exit out... well he didint... so half an hour wen tby.. then we were like... pic of ashton kurcher... uve been punk'd.

but we didnt tell him it was us.

so las t night... i was online and liz is here.. (form here... elizabeth) and i was talking to younger and then... the boy we "punk'd" imed me.. and he sent me somehting disturbing.. "yo, chanel loves alex to much its sick."

okay.. i do love alex.. but u know what... its not sick.. get over it.. he said that it was from someone else.. which means either younger or older.. so i imed both...

then younger just was like... im telling eric cause ur mean..

im like tell him wat.. and she said... about the webcam caht..

then eric was totally pissed..

and steph started telling lies...

so tehn... it turned out eric was at the xmas show in nyc... and someone else heard that i lvoed alex.. and that i palyed a joke.. wonder who.. they still ahte me cause ... there on again now...

Purpose of this thread?

rule: "Post for a purpose. Your post should in some way add to the community and the topic at hand. Also, this is not the place for private conversations; if you would like to contact another member privately, please hit the PM (Private Message) button."

closing then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back