Who will win.

kylo4

Cadet
Answer who you think would win and write a fight that you think somebody would win too.
For e.x. Elektra vs. Sydney
Sydney vs. Spider-Man
Sydney vs. Vaughn
Sark vs. DareDevil etc.....
So think up a match and guess who you think would win.
Also, try to answer to who you think would win these fights.

Sark vs. ...........Anyone! and the winner is .............Sark!!
Can you tell I'm obsessed with Sark?
~Sark~*drools*(hehe)

hey! im the only one that drools around here! >=0....I think if its vaguhn vs sark...vaughn would so win......but if its vaughn vs syd...syd would so win...haha...::drools at the sight of vaughn kicking sarks brittish a**::

haha. keep dreamin. Sark's the best. There's no use arguing over who's better though. Cause neither of us will win or give up.

Sark is the best ::sighs dreamily:: :love:

Sark vs. Anyone you want
Take a guess who would win!
(I think we ALL know that Sark would win even though some of us are scared to admit it.)
Heck, if I had to fight him...I'd let him win! ;) (And I'm no wuss...I am trained in the martial arts, as well as many other sports)

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Edited b/c I may be athletic, but I'm grammatically challenged..heehee</span>

Y'know, the fact that Sark is so darn dangerous backs up the thought that Jack might be his dad (and Irina his mom) . . . it's in the genes.
;)

oy! come all u vaughn lovers! help me! all the sark people are surfacing!! vaguhn would win.....adn vaguhn against will.....do i gotta say it?

verdantheart said:
Y'know, the fact that Sark is so darn dangerous backs up the thought that Jack might be his dad (and Irina his mom) . . . it's in the genes.
;)
i think that too!
but with the fight ......sloane vs. irina...winner is IRINA, um duh?!lol
i would love to see this one, irina vs jack and i have no clue as to who the winner is?! :blink:

Vaughn would definitely win!! He is older than Sark which means he has more experience!!! And Vaughn couldn't risk getting his beautiful face smashed in!!

Syd versus anyone would win...but i want to see syd vs. Sark and Syd vs. Vaughn (just a play fight though like in Miss congeniality...and syd would kick his ass hehe!)

verdantheart said:
;)
:blink: where did you get that from?:blink:

[quote name='She'sgood' date='Mar 27 2003, 09:41 AM'][quote name='verdantheart' date='Mar 26 2003, 05:51 PM'] Y'know, the fact that Sark is so darn dangerous backs up the thought that Jack might be his dad (and Irina his mom) . . . it's in the genes.
;)[/quote]
:blink: where did you get that from?:blink: [/quote]
Yeah I wanna know to!!

I don't know....I'm thinking that if it came down either Irina or Jack could easily beat Syd...but just about everyone else would bow at her feet and beg for mercy. And I don't know about y'all, but I'd kinda like to see a fight between Dixon and Jack....Jack would win in the end, but Dixon would get more punches in.

And what about a joke-off between Weiss and Marshall??

Back