Season 4 Who would you rather have back for Season 4?

Who would you rather have back for Season 4? (read my message first)

• Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lena Olin as Irina Derevko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
I don't know about you, but after watching Seasons 1 and 2, I still love the character of Will! He is really such a smart guy and he has a special relationship with Sydney. Forget the fact that they slept together this year when Bradley made his guest appearance... their relationship is unique - it's a guy who genuinely cares for his friend and is willing to sacrifice his attraction for her in order to see her happy.

Trust me when I tell you, it's very hard for us guys to do that. Will felt jealous when he first found out about Vaughn and Sydney's relationship, but he quickly dismissed his feelings for her and wanted her to be happy.

Sydney trusts Will so much that she's willing to tell him, on Remnants, about her situation with Vaughn and Lauren. That's really really cool. And he does a better job at that than Weiss (Weiss is cool too, don't get me wrong).

Remember when Will told Vaughn that he wanted to make sure he was respecting Sydney, right after Vaughn told Will that he had a job with the CIA?

That was great. Plus, Will is overall a good guy and honestly, it would be awesome to see him as an agent. Remember on The Second Double when he fired that rifle a couple times? That was awesome...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>So think about that before you vote for Irina.</span>

I would tend to say both, but obviously the poll is meant to make you choose lol. ^_^

As much as I adore Will, right now the show *needs* Irina to tie up loose ends. That's why I voted for her. But I am a huge Will fan; don't get me wrong. Sad thing is, both characters are so great! It's tough to pick.

Les

will is awesome! i love him!! hehe, as long as he doesnt get in the way of any future possibility of s/v, bring him back on! i def agree, him as a kick ass spy would be awesome!!!

i´d say irina of course, her storyline is just great. she still has a lot of thing to do and a lot of explanations to make.

I love Will ... but I have to go with Irina ...

we need some closure on her ... ;) Will can come-back anytime ...

hey, maybe Lena can come back, and then Syd is after her and she kills her ...
but real dead ... not dead that she can come back from ... and so ... we wouldn't need to worry anymore about Irina ...

yep, Syd kills Irina and we are done with that one ... ;)

As much as I love Will - we got a little bit of closure on his character in Remnants. It was open-ended enough to where he could return, but yet still closed enough to where we don't have pressing questions about his character that involve the storyline.

With Irina - There is still a lot that needs to be tied up with her storylines...

This is a tough one. I would love to have both of them back but I have to go with Irina, for the sake of the story line. I would miss Will terribly!

i too, loved will in the first seasons...however now i feel like he would just be a blockade for syd/vaughn, and i miss irina just as much.

Irina would definitely have more of an impact than Will, IMO. Irina has GOT to come back in S4. Will could make the occasional appearance, but I wouldn't be heartbroken.

BTW- Just a quick question. How many petitions are there for Lena Olin's return and how many are there for Brad Cooper? HUGE difference, methinks.

I couldn't decide! I mean Will was and is still I think her best friend in the world but, Irina is her mom! If Irina comes back it willl affect more than one person: Sydney, Jack, Vaughn. But if Will comes back it will only affect Sydney. I don't know I like Will a lot but I like Irina a lot too! I Just Don't Know!

Back