Season 3 Who would you rather listen on the DVD commentary?

For the Season 3 DVD commentary for The Two, the audio commentary is from 2 fans. Who would you rath

• The 2 girls...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cast/crew members.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I agree. Although after reading some of Erin's reviews I no longer think the ultimate fan commentary is gonna be that bad, it's still not as good as cast and crew comments. After all, they are the ones who were there making the episode. They can tell me things that no one else can.

I say the cast/crew members, but i voted mostly for the cast though, because they are absolutely HILARIOUS! :lol: And did anyone else notice that the episode is called "The Two" and for the commentary there were 2 girls? I just find that funny lol.

I picked cast/crew, but I mostly want just the cast. I loved the all cast commentary on ATY, that was the best commentary. I missed Victor and Ron commentary on S3, it would have been nice if they did a commentary for Breaking Point.

I picked the 2 girls. I found them much more entertaining and interesting to listen to. They didn't go into giggle fits and hem and haw as much as the few cast ones I have listened to so far.

Personally I want commentaries not from the cast but from the Director, the producer, the DP (as long as they aren't boring) since they are the ones who make it

Back