Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Tippin

• Francie/alison

• Total voters

freaky

Cadet
If you could play any of the charcters of ALIAS who would you want to be? you could be also some1 from the oppiste sex of the charecter, doesnt matter!

I would be totally want to be Irina and Syd but you can only pick one so I picked Syd b/c well she gets to dress in all the diff. costumes. Being Irina would rock too becuase you wouldnt really have to worry about being good or evil.

I am a female, but if I was a male, then I would want to be Jack Bristow. He is the coolest character and so mysterious. It would be a blast to play him. Since I am a female, I would pick Sydney, because then Jack would be my Spydaddy, and I would be able to hang out with him.

Gee I'm sure this is original but I would love to be Sydney. She's a strong female, great character, big heart and well yeah Vaughn!

um she kicks ass, has a hottie hotness boyfriend and is a killer spy
i want to play the one, the only, Sydney Bristow!!!

Sydney because I look a lot like her
Plus, you get to do those fun fight scenes
And, date Vaughn!
And get to be friends with the big 'ol Weiss bear!

I think I would be Lauren. She gets to be married to Vaughn AND kiss Sark :D it does suck that shes evil and all but its worth it

I voted for Syd. She is cool, amazing and an amazing fighter. plus vaughn isn't too bad to look at :D

If i was a guy though i would have to be Sark. I would just stand in front of a mirror naked :naughty: :P

Sydney, cause she is amazing woman and she loves Vaughn like me.
If I was a guy I woudl like to be Jack, I love him as Spydady

I'd play Sark so I could touch myself. I'm not a pervert honestly
Or I'd be Lauren so I could still touch Sark.
As long as I can touch Sark its still good.
mmmmmmmm Sark

Back