Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Tippin

• Francie/alison

• Total voters
Spu023 said:
I'd play Sark so I could touch myself. I'm not a pervert honestly
Or I'd be Lauren so I could still touch Sark.
As long as I can touch Sark its still good.
mmmmmmmm Sark
[post="1086429"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I couldn't agree more. ;)

I said Will only the female version, cause i really love jouranlism and he's not a bad dude. he's innoccent and funny. :P

SYDNEY absolutely!!! unequivically!!!!
she's the toughest, the sweetest, the most genuine and caring, and she speaks all of those languages...

Who wouldn't want to play Syd? She's so awesome and gets all of the cool gadgets and disguses and Vaughn! That would be awesome to speak all of the languages she speaks too.

I definately want to be Syd- to have her kick-ass skills in martial arts and self-defense would be amazing.

to look as beautiful as she does would be incredible and to live the life of a super spy would be exhilerating.

i can't think of a more exciting lifestyle!! :Ph34r:

I said Will, because he managed to get a little action out of Syd, and well that's worth witness protection and being tortured in my book anyday :smiley:

xinli11 said:
I said Will, because he managed to get a little action out of Syd, and well that's worth witness protection and being tortured in my book anyday :smiley:
[post="1104948"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
what about vaughn, he gets much more than that!?

i wanna play irina!! she's sooo sooo smart, sexy, cunning and.. manymore. (minus the sloane affair of course.. i never liked the idea.) hihi!

but of course, who wouldnt want to play syd? but in real life.. who wants to be an agent.. i wouldnt.. sooo complicated.. but having a beau like vaughn.. and an admirer like sark, makes it all worth it! i think! hihi!

freaky said:
what about vaughn, he gets much more than that!?
[post="1108533"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah but Vaughn ended up getting married to a psycho b**** of a wife, and I can't stand that. Talk about paradise lost.

From an acting stand point, I'd love to have Jen's job though. I mean come on, learning all those fight sequences, and getting to do all the stunt work, and best of all, all those kick ass costumes. who wouldn't want that? Plus, the 150K per episode salary isn't bad either.

Xin Li

Back