Who's got the best style?

Who dresses, and looks the most stylish? And not Syd when she's in costume!!

• Jack

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Weiss

• Irina

• Sark

• lauren

• Dixen

• Marshall

• Sloane

• Total voters
I would think that sark looks the best, besides being totally hott, he's always wearing these sleek looking suits and sometimes a pair of shades. And his hair is never messy.

SARK!!! with the shades and the suit works for him. Jack is ok but Sark is the best and most stylish but Sydney pulls up in close second.

Okay, Sark is definatly the most stylish. He always looks absolutly flawless no matter what the occasion might be. He is the perfect looking man.

LOL This is the easiest question ever!!! :lol: Sark, duh! Even Jen said so. He always gets the coolest costumes, "like a pimp," she said -- haha

Duh! of course Sark is winning! Remember what will smith said in Men In Black, "I make this look good." Even though Sark wears a lot of black, Sark looks good in it! :thinking: :P :rolleyes:

sark is and forever will be the most stylish (and hot) person on alias. he always looks impeccable (big word haha). i adore him. he even looks hott when he shoots a gun!

m-c

I'd have to say Sark too.....I mean the man wears all diferent sorts of things and looks good in all of them......I mean Vaughn looks good too, but he's mostly always wearing suits.

I'd say Sydney, because everyone else always wears boring old black suits, while Sydney sometimes wears casual clothes, that don't make her look like an agent from the Matrix.

I think Sydney has the best still because she is always wearing all different customs in each episode. Unlike the other they are always wearing the same thing a suit which could either be black or dark blue which I find boring

I think Lauren looks the best. I mean she is the hottest one on the show and well her suits always show off her body, while making her still look professional. And then that blonde hair. Now if it's straight, wavy, or curly, it still makes her even more gorgeous.

I think Irina and I talked with my brother about this some days ago and he said that he better like Irina's style too...

Back