Who's got the best style?

Who dresses, and looks the most stylish? And not Syd when she's in costume!!

• Jack

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Weiss

• Irina

• Sark

• lauren

• Dixen

• Marshall

• Sloane

• Total voters
Er Sydney.

Even though I not a big fan of some of the early first season looks.

She always looks awesome.

Closely followed by Vaughn :smiley: ;)

Dani -_-

I think Sark is the best dressed. He always looks even with his prison buzz cut. It's just part of his persona, the fashionable bad guy who likes wine. I don't understand the people who picked Sloane. His orange Harry Potter glasses irritate me! :lol:

Sark - Man always has a very sexy, well cut suit on. :smiley:

Looks amazing - i agree with msjones - he has to look good as it is part of his persona

I dont't like that much Syd's style!.
Sark it's cool, but I have to say that even thought the great suits, when Vaughn is unformal dressed he has a great style, i vote for him! I'm thinking principally in those pullovers that he used for example in double agent and in the third episode of S3...both at the plane! he looks really sexy!:P
(forgetting of course that purple t-shirt in counscious....i didn'l like it at all...llololol)

i like sark's boyish charm!!! those shades! man, he looks really cute!!! although i wish, he'll gain more weight.. :smiley: he looks good when he's formally dressed. way way good!

but.. vaughn is still more gorgeous for me.. minus the wrinkles.. love it when he has a rugged look. ruggedly handsome!

Back