Season 5 who's helping Vaughn?

GabbyA

Cadet
i was thinking last night...in the season 4 finale it was Irina who told Vaughn to tell Syd the truth..she probably knows about prophet 5. and somebody needs to be helping vaughn destroy these guys while he is in hiding( i refuse to believe he is dead!)..how great would it be if Vaughn and irina where working together to get him back to syd and Izzy! then maybe, if Irina helps bring down these people she could get a pardon from the government like sloane did the fist time! and the spy family could live happily ever after!! i know wishful thinking but a girl can dream cant she!

Gabby :D

Gabby, I love your thinking!!!! That storyline would be the best. Maybe then the bristows and vaughns could go live happily ever after in some remote place...

If Irina knows about prophet 5 she probably knows how dangerous it is. And she allways keeps track on Sydney! So why dosn't she help her ? If she knows that Sydney can get killed if she digs her self more in to the prophet 5 story.

One thing that does not surprise me is Irina's ability to surprise, how the hell does she know where Vaughn's been poking his nose into when she was in her sister's custody for the past 18 months? That woman is simply psychic! (Yep, that's the conclusion I've come to. Either that or she's just a goddess) Anyway, back to the Vaugh topic at hand, since we know for sure that Irina was on to Vaughn, probably checking him out being the protective parents Irina and Jack are, and Irina may have just found that little spot of dirt mentioning Vaugh and Prophet Five. And who knows, maybe when Syd gets too deep into this and gets into trouble, I'm sure Spyrents will come and save the day like they do oh so often.

She search for her sister Elena for 4 years (i think) so i guess she found out about Vaughn in the search for her sister. Irina will probarbly be in one of the last episode this season.

Back