Season 4 If vaughn isn't vaughn... who is he?

I look at it like this - if Irina knows about it, and Irina is "good" now, as far as we know - it's for the best that Syd knows.

Obviously Vaughn isn't bad either so it's really a GOOD thing that he's telling Syd! It's killing me not knowing what the secret is - but I really think it'll only help their relationship and build more trust.

Syd is pretty stubborn about forgiving people, but she always comes around.

Vaughn is definitely on her side, so is Irina. I'm not too worried about any relationships ending here, or any trust being lost.

Oh and whoever said - it's not the last ep, so they left SOME stuff unanswered - there had to be a cliffhanger of some sort or else it just wouldn't be Alias!

lotrrules said:
Anyone considered the possibility that Irina told Vaughn to tell not because his secret was bad but rather because she (Syd) needed to know? What if Irina place Vaughn in the CIA and LA for that matter to look after Sidney? Bill Vaughn and Irina could be working together (yes this is assuming that Bill is alive) and Vaughn could be working with them. Also, Vaughn would have wanted to go in search of is "father" because he knew where is father really was and needed to know if there was a leak as to his where abouts. Any way it's just a thought and I'm sure it has loop holes but at least I will be able to sleep this summer happy in my delusion. (I'm also telling myself that Vaughn and Sidney walked away unscathed.)
[post="1355786"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

-I like this theory but its still dosn't fit with him not being Michael Vaughn because it dosn't fit with Bill Vaughn, it would mean he thats not his dad.

-I've had this theory since that night about kindal being involved we all know kindal is not bad, thats why he said depends who you ask.

-I also like the theory that the accident might have been a set up not his part thou but on the people he once working for.

-I believe that what he told her is not as bad as what we all think he obvisously told her and loves her, and they were about to elope and he thought about what Irina told him and he didn't want any secrets between them.

I agree with who ever said this wont break them up. :smiley:

I have a vauge idea... And far fetched :D

Vaughn is an angel, syds gardian angel. Maybe an angel inside a human body.

Vaughn didn't say he was one of the bad guys, he said it depended on wich side you're on (or something like that). Maybe he's something BEYOND good and evil, something connected to God and heaven. He could be an angel. And he said it casually while discussing getting married with the woman he loves. It can't be that bad what he was going to say.

The proffecy stated that angels would be falling from the sky. Vaughn was one of them when they parashuted down to save the world.

In season 1, Syd said: You're my gardian angel, when he was watching over her. And in the finale he said it was no coincidence he was the one to be Syds handler.

I still don't know how this is going to go into Alias, is JJ doing a Buffy/Charmed thing with angels and deamons, instead of his wierd scientific Rambaldi stuff. But it makes some sort of sence... :D :D

spydancer said:
And just because MV isn't his real name... doesn't mean that everything has been a lie.  Let's hope for the best!  The whole story about his dad could still be true.  Maybe his father was in danger and the family was put into the witness protection program... either before or after Bill's death.  There are many ways that this possibility could work.  If the entire family was given Alias names... just imagine that... Remember when Irina said, "You look just like him..."  Did she ever actually say the name "Bill Vaughn?"    I dunno, maybe his dad was working in deep cover... and somehow his family went with him... and they were all given new names... Who knows, maybe his mother was an agent too.  How's that for spin?  The world knows them as the Vaughn family, but what if that was not who they all were to begin with?  The name thing doesn't have to be something terrible... you know what I mean?  :angelic:
[post="1357789"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I totaly agree!

but one thing that has me totally puzzled is, Vaughn once made a comment about how when she first walked into the CIA with that BOZO hair do, that he actually thought she was crazy!! I believe that Vaughn never said one untrue thing to Syd, so How would what he said play into him following her around before she joined the CIA?

Assuming the car crash didnt happen, it would have gone like this:

"For starters, my name isn't Michael Vaughn, its Michael Vartan and.... well have you ever seen "The Truman Show"?

Back