Wich country do you live in ?

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Aug 22 2003, 03:57 PM'][quote name='feeling_like_a_spy' date='Aug 22 2003, 03:53 PM'] *whispers*

everyone... come to canada! :P[/quote]
can we crash at your place ? :D [/quote]
lol u can crash at my backyard :smiley:

feeling_like_a_spy said:
[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Aug 22 2003, 03:57 PM'] [quote name='feeling_like_a_spy' date='Aug 22 2003, 03:53 PM'] *whispers*

everyone... come to canada! :P
can we crash at your place ? :D [/quote]
lol u can crash at my backyard :smiley: [/quote]
wow how sweet :P

Danté said:
feeling_like_a_spy said:
[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Aug 22 2003, 03:57 PM'] [quote name='feeling_like_a_spy' date='Aug 22 2003, 03:53 PM'] *whispers*

everyone... come to canada! :P
can we crash at your place ? :D
lol u can crash at my backyard :smiley: [/quote]
wow how sweet :P [/quote]
then, you can enjoy the NATURE :smiley:

erm... that means GRASS. [/quote]
we have that in belgium :P [/quote]
but you hafto see good ol' CANADIAN grass :smiley: *nods* lol can you import some of that belgian grass here?

huh? what are you talking about? Are you ranking "boring states?" Sunny lives in Nebraska, her state is NOT boring. :angry: Quite the contrary! and I've researched ND, it's cool!! Forgive me if I misunderstood what you said.

Betha Bristow said:
huh? what are you talking about? Are you ranking "boring states?" Sunny lives in Nebraska, her state is NOT boring. :angry: Quite the contrary! and I've researched ND, it's cool!! Forgive me if I misunderstood what you said.
? pardon me? huh? i'm lost

feeling_like_a_spy said:
Betha Bristow said:
huh? what are you talking about? Are you ranking "boring states?" Sunny lives in Nebraska, her state is NOT boring.  :angry: Quite the contrary! and I've researched ND, it's cool!! Forgive me if I misunderstood what you said.
yeah me too :blink: oh well

i wanna live in new zealand

SiriCerasi said:
feeling_like_a_spy said:
Betha Bristow said:
huh? what are you talking about? Are you ranking "boring states?" Sunny lives in Nebraska, her state is NOT boring.  :angry: Quite the contrary! and I've researched ND, it's cool!! Forgive me if I misunderstood what you said.
yeah me too :blink: oh well

i wanna live in new zealand
ooo *thats where they filmed LOTR* (y) I WANNA GO THERE 2!! :smiley:

freelancer1 said:
i from virginia. ok that would be cool. what do people who live in belgium call themselves?
In Belgium there are 3 basic languages, me and dante speak dutch, or like we call it flemish.

The other languafge there is, is french and german is speaked less.

freelancer1 said:
i from virginia. ok that would be cool. what do people who live in belgium call themselves?
Belgians ...

but we're devided in two parts: you have Flanders and Wallonie ... the people in Flanders speak Flemish (Dutch) the ppl in wallonie speak french

i'm flemish :D

Back