Wild Horses

I'm soooooooooooo gonna miss WILD HORSES... seriously the title got me wondering at the beginning but it was a perfect title for a perfect fic Janet!

Awww... and Baby Carrot :P She's soooo sweet. That was the greatest gift ever LOL! I've never ever read in a fic that V would by a horse for S :angelic:

Now... Becca sounds a real cutie :love: I wish we could have met her longer then that!!!!!!! :P Becca's gonna grow up with Caramel... hehe... :rolleyes:

Oh and a new fic tomorrow :woot: yayness!

Thanks for everything :hug: your cookie

I can't believe that Eric is together with Nadia :D
This is so great :smiley:
And Michael was so sweet to buy Syd a horse :smiley:
I really loved this story and I'm very sad to see it go but I also can't wait to read your new story ;)

Great ending!
I loved that Vaughn bought her a horse and I can't believe that Nadia left too. Poor Jack and Irina! Thanks for all the PMs and for writing the story.

YAY! Nadia joined them; just to get away from cousin Jacob's nasty back hair. (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW)

Thanks for the WONDERFUL story. I enjoyed it immensely. I'm so sad to see it go, but it opens up time for another brilliant Janet fic!

Thanks for all of the PMs! :D

~Anja

Awwww this was such a cute story. I'm going to miss it.
The end was great though. Loved Nadia! :P

No Matter What seems really interesting. :smiley:

awwwww :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: !!! A perfect ending to thisa fis , i´m glad that nadia left the family , the way she did was great , i love it :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

could you send me a pm whem you write another fic , please :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

The END! I was so not ready for that! NOooooo! I'm so sad!
It was such as perfect ending, AND Nadia got with Weiss!
This was perfect, loved it!
Cant wait for tomorrow, I LOVE new stories!

New fic.... hm I'm still going back and forth on which i'll post next, but i think i'm going to go with No Matter What which involves Sydney Bristow as the first female president of the United States
Hmmm....sounds interesting, wonder where Vaughn comes into it????

Any spoilers???

~lil~

Dude!
Omg Nadia!
I was totally surprised!
Poor Syd's parents!
I am glad though that Syd has someone in the family that she can talk to.
I always love Nadia and Eric getting together.
That was a really fantastic story.
I loved it.

Great story, wonderful ending. I like Caramel. So nice of Michael to do that for Syd. Eric and Nadia hooking up is hilarious. Their daughter is adorable, but I feel sorry for Jack and Irina to never know their Grandaughter.
Thanks for he PM

Awww this fic was soooooooo cute! ;) I loved the ending and how Vaughn bought her a horse. I really liked the name Baby Carrot. :P This fic was fantastic, thanks for all the hard work. (y)

I'm so sad this story is over!! I absolutely loved everything about it, and I can't wait to read "No Matter What." Please keep me on the PM list, and once again, great job!

Back