Season 5 Will Season 4

Sabella

Cadet
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>On the latest chat with Kristen, she indicates that Will is gonna be the one to be killed off next year! :eek:

From platypirock: So, logic (and process of elimination) indicate that Will is going to return to Alias only to die; is this right? (Well, even if it's a correct guess, such a result can only be wrong.)

Kristin replies: Don't be so sure! I'm not saying it's not. I'm not saying it is. The only thing I'm saying is this one is worth the wait, okay? (Ducks and covers head.)"

Is this true???
</span>

Nah they won't kill Will. They were just about to bring him back! They can't do that. Otherwise WAY too many original characters would be dead! :blink:

Nah, Will isn't going to be killed off. Bradley Cooper is more than willing to come back as a guest star, unlike someone else we love and miss dearly.

Killing Will off just doesn't make any sense. Hasn't Sydney been through a lot already? She doesn't need any more disappointments b/c she already has Jack and Vaughn and even Nadia to deal with next Season.

I'm sure some chatters have sent in questions asking if it is Irina. But Kristin doesn't respond or choose them. That's part of the fun she has. She can't directly state who it is. That's why if she said no it's Will. Then she'd basically confirm that it's Irina. There's no one else Kristen cares about as much.

She's already given us tons of info. It has to be Irina. The person killed wasn't a guest star last season---Lena refuses to reprise hands down the best role she's ever played. Alias magazine said the documents Sydney was reading was information about her mother. And there's a spoiler that Sydney and Nadia are hunting down a killer. It has to be their mother. Why else would Nadia tag along. She wants some answers as well. Even though people think Sydney wouldn't care if Irina died, I think they will write in such a way that Irina was doing something to protect Sydney (and maybe Nadia) when she was killed. It is her mother after all. They had a roller coaster relationship, but Sydney knew Irina loved her so I would expect her to mourn her mother's death.

I'm just hoping Bradley will still be on Alias next season...I mean now that Alias will be on the same time as Jack and Bobby, I don't know if they'll allow him to guest star...

aliasaddiction47 said:
She's already given us tons of info. It has to be Irina. The person killed wasn't a guest star last season---Lena refuses to reprise hands down the best role she's ever played.  Alias magazine said the documents Sydney was reading was information about her mother. And there's a spoiler that Sydney and Nadia are hunting down a killer. It has to be their mother. Why else would Nadia tag along. She wants some answers as well. Even though people think Sydney wouldn't care if Irina died, I think they will write in such a way that Irina was doing something to protect Sydney (and maybe Nadia) when she was killed. It is her mother after all.  They had a roller coaster relationship, but Sydney knew Irina loved her so I would expect her to mourn her mother's death.
[post="1070250"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep, I agree ... it has to be Irina ... and I am sure Sydney will mourn the dead of her mother ... even though she did what she did ... she is still her mother ... ;)

Alias_Gay said:
yep, I agree ... it has to be Irina ... and I am sure Sydney will mourn the dead of her mother ... even though she did what she did ... she is still her mother ... ;)
[post="1072210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh Lord, more crying for Sydney. I'm glad Will isn't dying, though and if Lena won't come back then it's for the best I guess. (n)

ms.katejones said:
Oh Lord, more crying for Sydney. I'm glad Will isn't dying, though and if Lena won't come back then it's for the best I guess.  (n)
[post="1072554"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree it's for the best. That storyline needs to be tied up if they aren't going to be able to do anything more with it (ie. since Lena isn't coming back).

Back