Will there be a Season 4?

I'm really worried that JJ is running out of ideas. I asked my friend, and she agreed. I hope there are enough plot twists to keep Alias going for a long time... at least for a season 4

I agree also...this last season has been somewhat disappointing to me in terms of quality. But I'm sure there'll be a season 4...hopefully a good, plot-twist filled one :D.

I too agree with what has been said, and i deffinetly thin kthat there will be a forth season, but no more than that. It is drifting into that cheasy TV show place, and if jj lets it drift alias will be nothing but stupid. it is hard to imagine "studpi" but if next season isn't the last, well, then i sertinly will be disapointed.

i thought jj would run out of ideas after season 1, but they just keep on coming. critics love this show. the problem is, the ratings aren't great. i have no idea if it will be renewed.

Tania123 said:
umm...it's Sloane, not Slaone! Slaoneaholic :smiley:
Thank you Tania123, i am aware that my spelling is incorrect, howeer i cannot change my name now, so i live wit hmy past mistakes, and jurne y forth as i am.

Yeah, I mean when was the last time we saw a climax ending? I wonder what this season's season finale's climax ending would be. What could top Vaughn getting married?

You guys have got to give them the chance to finish the season. We havent even hit the final 2 episode stride. That's where everything is revealed and everything ties back together. Let them finish the season then lets judge what happened. We all know Alias is like a huge jigsaw puzzle that takes time to come together. JJ knows what hes doin lets give him the chance to prove it instead of writing it off as "cheesy tv". Alias and Angel are the smartest shows on tv. I think we owe the show the time they need to unravel the plot. I like this season anyways.

Spike said:
You guys have got to give them the chance to finish the season. We havent even hit the final 2 episode stride. That's where everything is revealed and everything ties back together. Let them finish the season then lets judge what happened. We all know Alias is like a huge jigsaw puzzle that takes time to come together. JJ knows what hes doin lets give him the chance to prove it instead of writing it off as "cheesy tv". Alias and Angel are the smartest shows on tv. I think we owe the show the time they need to unravel the plot. I like this season anyways.
Well said. I hope you're right.

I'm mixed on this. JJ has been slumping this season, but he still has a few episodes to make up for that. The episodes leading up to the season finale and the finale itself need to be exceptional for there to be a season 4

I hope there will be a new season, so the story could really improve with a great plot, and not this missing 2 stupid years !

I hope we get a season 4. It would be a shame to take such an awesome show off the air. Plus they can't torture the fans like that. There is no way they can wrap up the story lines that quick anyways! They can't leave us hanging so there has to be a season 4!

Will there be a Season 4??? WILL THERE BE A SEASON 4?????????? Of COURSE there's gonna be a Season 4! And I have total faith that JJ is going to bring this show back up to how it was or better by the end of this season! Season 4 will be here before we know it and it's gonna rock! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Back