WILL THEY EVENTUALLY GET BACK TOGETHER ?

<maya>

J.J's Muse
OK, this is serious guys : i'm starting to lose faith bout IT :(
my question is : WILL SYD N VAUGHN EVER GET BACK TOGETHER OR WHAT ?!!??!!!!!!!
cuz i have enough !!!! ... enough of dream kisses (or even real one!!) between them as long as the cow Lori is still around :angry:
i am so pissed off right now : i want them together, i mean REALLY (green : isn't it the color of hope ? ;) )

Plus, i read a couple of months ago that J.J found very "amusing" (!! :confused: ??) the fact that Syd n Vaughn's separation occured in the show when Jennifer n Michael (finally !!) got together in life, cuz he doesn't like when reality n fiction are too similar ...!!!!! :blink: :confused: gimme a break : what kinda good reason is that ?!!! :angry:

NOW i'm thinking J.J is really a baddie, worse than Sloane, Sark, Allison, Lindsey, Anna Espinosa (r.i.p ??) ... in fact he combines them all !!! cuz' he's torturing me right now but HEY, MAKE IT STOP : i'm in real life !!!!

and i wanna say : if S/V are not together (second-half-of-season 2-together, i mean) by the end of 3rd season i'm gonna boycott the show !!!!

now, see ? didn't i tell you this was serious !!! i need a peptalk here !!!

ur gonna boycott ALIAS??? alias outta all shows ALIAS!!! lol!!!!
he ain't that bad but if h is i'm planning to fly over 2 america and kidnapping jj (and sark too just 4 fun lol mmmmm sexy sark) and makin him do it!!!!

nah i think they will get back together eventually.... im not a big lauren lover although shes growing on me a little bit (i said a LITTLE bit)... but i think its better when theres an obstacle in the way... plus i like how happy us shippers get whenever s/v DO have a moment together... i feel this way bc i have faith they WILL be together in the long run....

didnt shakespeare say 'the course of true love never does run smooth..' :D

plus i like how happy us shippers get whenever s/v DO have a moment together... i feel this way bc i have faith they WILL be together in the long run....

as a strong s/v shipper myself i can't deny that i get happy too when these moments finally happens :D , i long for them ... ^_^ and that's why it's getting ... let's say ... "annoying" (to be polite ;) ) cuz' there are so few of them :(

and i think season 2 love atmosphere between S/V was hitting the screen so much more, and yet we waited for half a season to finally get a kiss, but i mean, before that it was so obvious they will end up together !!
but now, with Lulu the bloody don't-even-know-where-i'm-from wife in between .... rrrrr, i hate her :angry: cuz she's just delaying the whole s/v reunion

1st ep n waiting, 2nd ep. n waiting, 3rd ep. n waiting ... 9th ep. n waiting ... well you know what i mean !!

hehe yeah you just gotta hang in there.... be strong girl :D im sure no matter what they will be together sooner or later (more likely later but hey we keep watching for that reason)... and you cant not watch bc what if you miss them getting back together? or all the moments leading up to them getting back together?? hehe patience... easier said than done i know... ;)

Don't worry. As long as the fans want them together, they will end up together. I see them getting together next year now though. Lauren might still be around though. Melissa George said she'd be there for a while.

thank you guys, that really cheered me up (y)

but, HEY did you really think i was gonna boycott the show ? ^_^ ... NAhhhh just kidding, cuz as you said hotpot, i couldn't risk to miss S/V getting back together ;) !!!!

and now, knowing it'll most likely be before the end of this season how could i ??? :P

C'mon, the course of true love (ach, Vaughn, grow up, you don't deserve her yet, anyway--sorry, after saying "true love" in reference to S/V, I had to do something to balance it out . . .) never did run smooth . . . have a little faith, for gosh sakes . . . you gonna bail after a couple of months? [Moving to relationships . . .]
;)

Back