When and "If" S/V get back together....

freakforalias

Dream on you perverted freak
I've been thinking about this.... I'm a huge S/V shipper and would like to see them "work" at their relationship again.

I would love it if she went to Santa Barbara by herself.... basically "to get away from it all"... and Vaughn showed up. They never got to take that Santa Barbara trip they were supposed to go on before she went missing for (2) years.

I'm a hopeless romantic, I know. ;)

How would you guys like to see it happen????

The most important thing you'd need if Syd and Vaughn got back together, imho, would be closure of the whole Lauren train-wreck.

You couldn't just have "Hey Lauren's evil! Let's have wild monkey sex!". You'd need to have at least some small shred of Vaughn working through a sense of betrayal, etc.

Yes, please. Let's not have "Let's forget this whole sordid affair ever happened." "Yes, let's." And then everything gets to be hunky-dory. That's like Marissa on the OC reintroducing herself after the whole Oliver thing and expecting everything to start over. I would hope that it would be unacceptable to simply forget everything and hit the reset button. I wouldn't accept that and I hope a lot of other fans wouldn't either--although I suppose some would . . . :confused:
✌️

Ok i want them to get back together but i dont want them to go straight back to how they were brfore, id enjoy it if they went on a date, and went slowly with their relationship, i dont want them to straightaway have sex, (as much as i would enjoy that),but i do hope we atleast get a shipper moment before the season ends!

Oh, I'm sure you can count on at least a couple!
:lol:

Mad bout Alias said:
Ok i want them to get back together but i dont want them to go straight back to how they were brfore, id enjoy it if they went on a date, and went slowly with their relationship, i dont want them to straightaway have sex, (as much as i would enjoy that),but i do hope we atleast get a shipper moment before the season ends!
Me too.... like I said.... I want to see them work at their relationship. I don't want a slam, bam, thank you mam moment by the end of this season.... but I do want a great shipper moment....

I want the tension back. That's what I miss with them.

Mad bout Alias said:
verdantheart said:
Whats that suppose to mean?! Are you being sarcastic and know that nothing is gonna happen?
I'm not being sarcastic and I'm not spoiled. I just have a lot of experience watching dramas, and I fully expect them to give the fans what they want--which is at least a couple of good, ol' S/V moments. I had no intention of being patronizing whatsoever--I'm just saying that I hardly think that the producers intend to torture the fans! I certainly wouldn't. ;)
✌️

verdantheart said:
Mad bout Alias said:
verdantheart said:
Whats that suppose to mean?! Are you being sarcastic and know that nothing is gonna happen?
I'm not being sarcastic and I'm not spoiled. I just have a lot of experience watching dramas, and I fully expect them to give the fans what they want--which is at least a couple of good, ol' S/V moments. I had no intention of being patronizing whatsoever--I'm just saying that I hardly think that the producers intend to torture the fans! I certainly wouldn't. ;)
✌️
Lets hope your right! :smiley: I swear if they dont give us any moments il go mad!

Just felt the need to add my admiration at V's coolheadedness. Forget about the fact that she persistently enlightens us all with phenomenal analysis, she also has to contend with the occasional criticism for no reason at all. Keep it up V!

As much as I enjoy Alias for its originality, great character portrayal and techno jargon, I must admit to being drawn by the very strong bonds between Sydney and Vaughn and Sydney and her father, Jack. I also enjoy the strained and complex relationship between Vaughn and Jack. At the risk of betraying my very strong desire to see Irina back, I really loved the interaction between Katya and Jack as well. On second thought, maybe I just love any scene with Jack in it. At any rate,I guess I am just a romantic at heart.

I hope I am not alone in voicing that I am finding the latter part of this season to be really great. Let's hope that Season 4 really does materialize.

Sorry for being a little off topic, everyone. Happy viewing!

I agree with everyone else that I would not be very happy if right away syd and vaughn just jump back to where they left off. I think that they should ease into things greating fantastic s/v moments along the way. I am a hardcore s/v shipper but I am willing to wait for the right moment as long as it comes at some point!
Don't worry freakforalias I am a hopeless romantic as well!

lakeofthewoods2003 said:
Just felt the need to add my admiration at V's coolheadedness. Forget about the fact that she persistently enlightens us all with phenomenal analysis, she also has to contend with the occasional criticism for no reason at all. Keep it up V!
Well, thanks, but I wouldn't say "no reason at all." It's just that some folks are really attached to the S/V relationship and they know I just am not. I can understand that. I love the father/daughter relationship and nothing's ever going to really change that. They're stuck with it, no matter how estranged they might become. S/V's a little more fragile.

On second thought, maybe I just love any scene with Jack in it.
Well, me too, but you know me . . . I write a Spy dad column . . . :P

But no, really. I truly believe that the producers understand that a lot of the fans really NEED a couple of solid S/V moments, and they won't let you down. I'll almost guarantee it. (I'd leave out the "almost," but I can't help it--"never say never." ;) )
✌️

verdantheart said:
On second thought, maybe I just love any scene with Jack in it.
Well, me too, but you know me . . . I write a Spy dad column . . . :P
Ohh I could soo go for that.

The problem I have with S/V...is just that....S/V. The first 2 seasons were great...but I've seen a completely different side of Vaughn this season and I don't like him one bit. Sure it would be nice to see them together but still Vaughn doesn't realize what a jerk he has been to Sydney. And Sydney is gullable (like her dad, in more ways than one), sure Syd claims she won't be "the other woman"...but in a sense she is. I think that its too soon for them to get back together...they need a right moment -- like when Lauren is dead or when the divorce becomes finalized...lol.

I know I just made a lot of S/V shippers mad...but that's how I've seen the S/V relationship this season.

I think I have said this somewhere here before about the way Vaughn has come across this season - part of me really thinks another possible outcome of him being cast in this light is so that more people will be able to see Sydney with someone else.. I haven't a clue who that might be (my hearts leaps at the thought of Sarkney - but heh, I know that is a long time down the road if ever :( )

I jumped off ship S/V awhile back and know quite a few people have - this makes it a lot easier to see Vaughn as human and maybe not quite the thing Syd needs now. Having said that, I think when this show ends - it will be her and Vaughn together at the end. :smiley:

Prolong the moment - as in Season 2 (art mirrors life for these 2 blessed souls)
Let S/V long more for each other --amidst missions, and conflicts and allow time prove the deep love and sexual tension
Have Weiss, Irina (if she returns) and Marshall and other characters foil up as in Season 2

yea I agree it just wont be as special if they are back together immediately we need to let the sexual tension grow and once it is practicually at breaking point they should get together

OK i thought of a new scenario...im loving the hospital, or kiss amidst a war zone...BUT WHAT ABOUT AN OLD WAREHOUSE...brings me back to the olden days of alias...

Back