When and "If" S/V get back together....

i dont really care as long as they get back together and they so HAVE to (JJ please dont toy with us anymore!!!!!!!!!!!)
but personally i guess id like maybe something like phase one ish or i did like that vacation thing... i dunno something sweet and totally sappy :D

Ok...here's my theory...they go on a mission in Santa Babera and decide to spend a little extra time there alone.... like at the Super Rica (is that how it's spelled?) anyways that or nice french restaurant where they drink too much wine and the owner offers them a room for the night...lol the last part was just a joke but I think them going to Santa Babera together to work things out would be a perfect start

Melissa ^_^

I'm also a hopeless romantic and I think it'd be really stupid if the season ended without them being together again.. don't you? I mean, they're so meant to be!! :P but I also agree that they just shouldn't jump to bed, they should take the time they need before getting back to where they were before.. they were so great together! :2love: it's unbeliveable that it's been 21 eps and they're still not..omg can't wait for sunday! ;)

:eek:fftopic: i know, but spymum should come back! :D

fridolina said:
I think it'd be really stupid if the season ended without them being together again.. don't you? I mean, they're so meant to be!!
They might be "meant to be," but, really, with Vaughn the way he is right now, do you really want them "together" within one episode?! I surely don't. I want Vaughn to get it remotely together before then . . . :blink:
✌️

this is a great read and has got me wondering how i do want s/v to be both at the end of this season and for next season. what i always loved about s/v was the obvious chemistry and tension between them when Vaughn was her handler - sure it was grea to see them get together but i liked it better when they couldnt have each other - the whole forbidden fruit thing all the sarkneys love - i did think them together was still great though and there were then lots of other moments to deal with such as Syd questioning Vaughn's loyalty etc. During this season my romantic soul has been "ripped apart" just as Sydney's was. I have confused feelings towards Vaughn over his marraige initially and his inability to leave lauren for syd and hence his treatment of Sydney this season - howver i am still a die hard romantic who believes that certain things are just meant to be and i believe with all my heart that s/v are meant to be - that said i dont want poor Syd to just jump back in with both feet - i think a kiss in the finale perhaps brought on by one saving the other from certain death or something similar would be fine - and then next season i wiould like them to SLOWLY develop their relationship as they learn to trust and respect each other again.

Hey guys!
Some of you sad that after you saw Vaughn's bad behavior he doesn't deserves Sydney, you guys acting like he became a monster or something.
I agree with you You he doesn't make the right choices but you also have to nderstand that Vaughn is very hurt and engry.

I do think he deservs Sydney and that his bad behavior is only temporary.
I mean i hope so.

I want Syd and Vaughn to get back together, but not in this season finale..I mean, any tender s/v scene for me will do. I agree that Sydney and Vaughn should get back together in the right time, not rushing into a relationship just b/c they discovered lauren's evilness. Like any s/v shipper, i want them to be a couple soon but not after seeing vaughn's rage and sydney's vulnerability. It would cheapen s/v's love. Not yet please. They both need to heal their brokenness. I do hope next season, it would be more of a friendship/partnership between them kinda like in season 1. It would make the relationship more worthy and meaningful, after all their love (season 2) was based first on the friendship they shared.. :smiley:

kay said:
I want Syd and Vaughn to get back together, but not in this season finale..I mean, any tender s/v scene for me will do. I agree that Sydney and Vaughn should get back together in the right time, not rushing into a relationship just b/c they discovered lauren's evilness. Like any s/v shipper, i want them to be a couple soon but not after seeing vaughn's rage and sydney's vulnerability. It would cheapen s/v's love. Not yet please. They both need to heal their brokenness. I do hope next season, it would be more of a friendship/partnership between them kinda like in season 1. It would make the relationship more worthy and meaningful, after all their love (season 2) was based first on the friendship they shared.. :smiley:
AGREE :D AGREE :rolleyes: AGREE :P

I think that they should get back together in the season finale but not drastically. I mean just words and stuff, no sex or anything like that. I agree that it was best in the old days when the tension and forbidonness was there, but I think that that will still be there. I mean, Vaughn just got out of a relationship and in a way he should not be so quickly getting into another one (although he did that when Sydney "died"). As well, the tension will be there because they've had sooo much history together that they will really have to figure things out adn there may be many fights, especially if Lauren is still alive and the ennemy. I really think that something should happen in the finale just to assure viewers that they will be getting together, but nothing huge (like hard core love scenes)

As well, I'm pretty sure that they will definately be getting together (don't worry I'm spoiler-free) because that's what the fans want and the producers want to please the fans. If they don't get them back together I think it would be against their best interest because they would lose too many fans.

luv4dogs said:
I think that they should get back together in the season finale but not drastically. I mean just words and stuff, no sex or anything like that. I agree that it was best in the old days when the tension and forbidonness was there, but I think that that will still be there. I mean, Vaughn just got out of a relationship and in a way he should not be so quickly getting into another one (although he did that when Sydney "died"). As well, the tension will be there because they've had sooo much history together that they will really have to figure things out adn there may be many fights, especially if Lauren is still alive and the ennemy. I really think that something should happen in the finale just to assure viewers that they will be getting together, but nothing huge (like hard core love scenes)

As well, I'm pretty sure that they will definately be getting together (don't worry I'm spoiler-free) because that's what the fans want and the producers want to please the fans. If they don't get them back together I think it would be against their best interest because they would lose too many fans.
Agree!
but you know what?
I lost every hope and faith i had for Sydney & Vaughn i mean it became wores and wores between them and i have this feeling that JJ wants us to hate vaughn.

No but I love Vaughn on the show. He adds such great interest. I JJ wants us to hate Vaughn, then he better replace him with someone just as good or better!?!?

I guess that might be a good thing though, if they add new material since everything has already happened between S/V and any circumstances would be just like a repeat - but I still don't want Vaughn to go!

I not only want them to take it slow... but I want to see the tension back as well. And do you know what else I want?.... I want to finally see them tell each other "I LOVE YOU".... I want to see it in real time... not just in a dream. :smiley:

i love love if sdy and Vaughn got back together, that would make the show alot better like before.

INSANE SDY/Vaughn shipper

HI! I would like to watch a honest talk between Vaughn and Sydney where he could show what he was actually feeling about Lauren´s betrayal and his dissapointment with his wedding, showing that he still trusts in Sydney, that he can open his heart to her and, in the middle of it, they would kiss each other with love, not with passion or desperation, but with care and love. That would be everything for me! I´m a super shipper, and I´m hoping their relationshipp returns in a very light and cute way as it was, with friendlyness and love!!

Sa_Bristow said:
HI! I would like to watch a honest talk between Vaughn and Sydney where he could show what he was actually feeling about Lauren´s betrayal and his dissapointment with his wedding, showing that he still trusts in Sydney, that he can open his heart to her and, in the middle of it, they would kiss each other with love, not with passion or desperation, but with care and love. That would be everything for me! I´m a super shipper, and I´m hoping their relationshipp returns in a very light and cute way as it was, with friendlyness and love!!
yeah...i agree, i dont want everything to get all hot and heavy...and if it does...i'll be praying that my dad doesnt watch it with me...either that or that i'll be quick to shield my eyes!

SA_Bristow that sounds perfect. I would really love it if they told each other they loved each other and not to rush things too quickly though. It would be great if they could start again and have their first date again at a resturant or something

Back