When and "If" S/V get back together....

What I think is - that the angst between them (hope I spelt that rightly) was much more interesting than when they were a couple - maybe they should have a new character introduced for Syd and then in the end of the show - become a couple again in one of those really mushy romantic scenes :D :D

That's what made Noah's character stand out for me - that and he was cool

Oh, Noah was cool! And hot! And I think the original post with a few others mixed in would be great, with Syd going to Santa Barbra and Vaughn surprising her and her telling him they have to take it slow and then ending like that (well I guess they would be starting like that) I just don't think it is going to happen anytime soon.... sighs... now what about Sark and Syd?? :D

JJ! BRING BACK SYDNEY & VAUGHN!!!

I love when JJ puts an obstacles in theire relationship (Sd-6 Lauren), i think it's intresting as long as he bring them back together and its been a whole season so he must bring them back together in season 4.

COME ON!!! :cuss: :banghead: :madfire:

I prefered when the obstacle for their relation ship was the SD-6!! I used to stay at home waiting for their kiss or for the moment they would say that they were in love for each other! It had so much UST!!!!!! It waas too angst, too great!!!!!

Back