Will they EVER!

Do you think they will tell their feelings soon?

• Yes, they ovbiously will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, They are too shy

• Maybe

• No idea

• Total voters
i'd say maybe, depends whether they wanna bring Chris back again, or let the angst be there till they decide to bring them out....

I think maybe.

She's meant to be with Luke. It's been shown since the first season. But the first season also hinted that she's meant to be with Chris.

VaughnFan13 said:
i doubt it...luke will never say anything...
I know what you mean!!! he is sooooo stubborn. but i really want them to get together!!! and i'm not sure that i like rory w/jess...i want her to go back to dean!

I said maybe, because something has to happen between them eventually. 'Cause it would be way too mean to build up all this sexual tension and then have nothing happen. But I read somewhere that Lauren Graham and Scott Patterson (Lorelei and Luke) don't really get along, and that's why nothing has really happened yet.

Personally, I like Max. I'm thrilled that he's back.

I like Max, but Luke and Loreli should definitily get together!!!!! Man I hate that one chic Luke was dating!!! grrrr....man Luke Loreli HELLO!!! They just go so good together they mess with each other all the time!!!

They really need to pick up a hint and max should say bye bye!!

~KM

I don't know. The last episode I saw, they seemed to be getting pretty close, seeing as she told him about her dream with them being married and everything. It could happen.

And Existentialist, where did you read that about them not getting along?

Lorelai and Luke are cute together, but Lorelai and Chris belong together. They are one mind in two bodies, but Lor would be happy with either of them.

Back