Win a Trip to the Set of Alias!

Too bad it's not legal though.....That is wierd when you think about it....half of their fan-base is under 18 years old, at least that's what it seems like on this message board

ISpy10 said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Omigod!!! Those questions are sooo easy!! Grrr...why do you have to be 18?
Well you can easily put one of your parents name
That's what I was gonna do, but not only do you have to be 18 to enter, but you also have to be 18 to visit the set. Meaning if my parents win, they go without me. :( But for the video game and DVD, it's acceptable.

I think the thing is that, really, someone under 18 needs a parent's permission to travel, so they really can't give consent for that by themselves.
:(

If I was American I could go to, because when you do go to the visit the set I would be 18 by then, but hey, I shut up now, because am I a US citizen...NO. ;)

I think the thing is that, really, someone under 18 needs a parent's permission to travel, so they really can't give consent for that by themselves.

I know, but i still think it's dumb that u can't even go along with ur parents.

Oh well, me and my luck, like i was gonna win anyway, i entered the DD thing and never won :thinking:

My mom entered for me but I think you can enter if ur under 18 cause it asks you if your under or over 18??? CAn someone help me???

They're probably going to get tons of entries and just have one trip, so the chances of winning are really low.
;)

Back