Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seasons 2 and 3

• All three seasons to date

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, I only have Season Three myself - still have to get the first two seasons so I can start getting caught up on what I've missed. :syd1:

I bought S2 & S3, Im thinking on buying S1- cuz thats my favorite season and I will think about S4 when it will come out, depends on how the season will go from now on...

All 3. :D I put aside money each year for it. That way I can take advantage of that "cheaper on the release day" thing Best Buy has...

I have all three.
But it wasn't completely because of my Alias obsession! I swear! My mom bought me one and three for birthdays the last two years and I bought her season two last year for mothers day, because season 2 is all about SpyMommy so I thought it was appropriate. Watching Alias is like the only mother-daughter bonding time we do, and we've watched the box sets three times around already. Every time we finish season 3 we go back and start over cuz we'll have forgotten everything that happened in the other seasons.

I have Seasons 2 and 3. As for Season 1, I think I'll just start taping it from TNT when that starts in the fall. Save some money. Season 1 is the most pricey everywhere I've seen (in all the stores, it's like $60 or close to it, and on amazon it is like $52, and even on ebay it's more than I want to pay for it.)
I got good deals on the ones I have. If I get a good one on Season 1, I'll buy it, but if not, then I'm just waiting for the TNT reruns.

i have season 2 and 3 and i will get 1 and 4 together becauase last year there was a sale get 1 season and the half off and so i will do that when season 4 comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back